2019 NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

It’s just my observation, but I think either Charles Barkley’s body is getting larger...or his head is getting smaller. :confused:

Murray State thrashing the private cheeseheads. It's great. Also, if IW were half the player Morant is, we would be scary.

I would take 1/2 of Michigan’s Simpson

Big Ten looks good.
SEC is doing their thing.
Big East is Big Least again.
Almost don't need to call them one of the Power 6's anymore.

Is any watching the Woffard game.... those guards are unreal!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

B1G appears well on their way to a 5-0 day. Hopefully a couple losses tomorrow though. :cool:

Wofford with a heck of a last 5 minutes and showing they deserved that 7 seed. Good for them.

Go Gophers!!

Wofford is closing this game on a 17-0 run! That's getting it done!!

Go Gophers!!

Very impressive

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wofford is very dangerous. Good lord can 3 stroke it. Gabe should watch his film and become him

Credit to Wofford.
I was skeptical but they sure looked fine tonight against a Seton Hall team that was on an end of season roll.

For those who are interested.

Big East 1-2. Was the better seed in 3 games.
ACC 1-2. Was the better seed in 3 games.
SEC 4-0. Was the better seed in 3 of those 4. (Florida was a 10)
Big Ten - 5-0. Was the better seed in 4. (Minnesota the 10)
Pac-12 - No games
Big 12 - 2-0. Better seed in 1 game. (Baylor as a 9 seed)

Iowa down big already and got screwed on a blocking foul call that should have been a charge.. Not good for the Hawkeyes

Iowa looks way over matched. I'm only watching for the predictable Fran meltdown...

Iowa getting jobbed by the refs... damn

Came here to say the exact same thing. Iowa getting called on very questionable fouls. Then gets mugged on the other end with no whistles. Surprised Fran doesn't have a tech, though still 4 minutes for that to happen, especially if they're down.

iowa must be the worst at inbounding the ball in the NCAA cuz they just couldn't get the ball in either

So the only way to eliminate the B10 is to match them against each other?!

Or not. Good start for the Big Ten. #10 seeds went 3-1.

Great start for the Big Ten at 6-0 now after the Iowa win. Much as I hate the idea of ever pulling for Wisconsin to win at anything it would be cool to see them and Ohio State finish off an 8-0 first round.

Guaranteed loss for the conference tomorrow with our game against MSU but would love to see the BIG have a good showing in the tournament.

Great start for the Big Ten at 6-0 now after the Iowa win. Much as I hate the idea of ever pulling for Wisconsin to win at anything it would be cool to see them and Ohio State finish off an 8-0 first round.

Guaranteed loss for the conference tomorrow with our game against MSU but would love to see the BIG have a good showing in the tournament.

I'm pissed we are playing Michigan State tomorrow. so ****ing stupid. it's almost like the committee wanted us to consume ourselves... winner of our game tomorrow may have to play Maryland if they win themselves... should not be this way... ACC gets 3 teams at number one, meanwhile the B1G has to play themselves to fight for a Sweet 16 birth. stupid

Ohio St is going to get crushed today. Just my prediction...

I'm pissed we are playing Michigan State tomorrow. so ****ing stupid. it's almost like the committee wanted us to consume ourselves... winner of our game tomorrow may have to play Maryland if they win themselves... should not be this way... ACC gets 3 teams at number one, meanwhile the B1G has to play themselves to fight for a Sweet 16 birth. stupid

I agree. On the other hand....it gives the Big Ten a really strong chance to have someone face Duke in the Elite Eight for the right to go to the Final Four. But over all, it's just not as fun to see another "conference game" at this stage. Much more fun to see the conferences face each other.

I’m too lazy to look myself, but how many teams could the B1G potentially have in the Elite Eight?

LOL! It's still super early and very unlikely to hold.....but #1 Virginia is down 20-10 to #16 Gardner-Webb nine minutes into the game!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

LOL! It's still super early and very unlikely to hold.....but #1 Virginia is down 20-10 to #16 Gardner-Webb nine minutes into the game!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So pathetic. It's rare for a 16 to not be down double digits at half time. Unless they're playing UVa.

Top Bottom