NCAA March Madness tickets - Des Moines

dmbucsfan

Reaction score
First off, I apologize if this is not allowed here, but I have 2 all session lower bowl tickets for the March Madness games in Des Moines. Sec. 113 Row W. Open to offers. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

Des Moines Session 1 Tickets

2 tickets Sec 110 Row U
2 tickets Sec 110 Row V

Asking $120 per ticket

Private message if interested

Note I'll be in Des Moines Thursday to hand deliver

Last edited:

Where was this post an hour ago when I was ordering tickets on realticketdsonotbescared.com?

I have a photo of them on my craigslist ad.

Oh, I wasn't trying to be mean. I believe you. I legit just bought some on vivid or stubhub and paid a fair amount more than you're charging for similar seats.

Oh, I wasn't trying to be mean. I believe you. I legit just bought some on vivid or stubhub and paid a fair amount more than you're charging for similar seats.

I don't really have a set price I'm just looking for offers. Maybe you are referring to the other guy that hijacked my post?

As long as we are posting tickets... I have 6 full strips for sale. As long as you are coming to town, you might as well see all the games in person, right? Section 222. I am happy to hear offers via DM, including for single session. Happy to make hand deliveries in the Des Moines area at public places or ship overnight at cost.

Top Bottom