Stockman hasn't been cleared for practice yet this week.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

So the bench is Stull, Omersa, and Hurt. Yikes.

Stay out of foul trouble, fellas!

Yikes. Would not be good to have him out. Omersa would have to provide some energy minutes again

Anyone still got eligibility and can get to Des Moines by Thursday AM?

He isn't cleared yet but has 48 hours. Hopefully we have Matz. I love Matz

The only question I heard Pitino asked when they were announced on SS was - Thursday? He wanted that extra day for Matz. Fingers crossed. We really need him.

Not the biggest loss in the history of the tournament, but sure would be nice to have our full compliment of players for the tournament if we get there. Missing Springs/Mason (banged up) and now Curry/Matz hasn't helped.

Not the biggest loss in the history of the tournament, but sure would be nice to have our full compliment of players for the tournament if we get there. Missing Springs/Mason (banged up) and now Curry/Matz hasn't helped.
Major loss. Considering the quality of depth behind Oturu. Without Stockman, it's pretty much 4 on 5 on the offensive end when Oturu needs a rest.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He isn't cleared yet but has 48 hours. Hopefully we have Matz. I love Matz

Wouldn’t it be something if he got an eleventh hour reprieve to come in to score 30 pts, grab 15 rebounds, assists galore...the works!! Kind of like those stories about a ditch digger who took a hard headshot, and came to speaking fluent French and playing concert piano.

Louisville fans are praying that Matzilla isn't cleared. They don't want to be dominated.

Louisville fans are praying that Matzilla isn't cleared. They don't want to be dominated.

The revenge factor.

We all know they ran him out of Louisville because he was taking too many minutes from the "star" players.

That would just figure if two years ago we lost Springs for the Tourney and now we lose Matz. Hoping for good news. Matz is a very solid backup center that can play on both ends of the court.

Wouldn’t it be something if he got an eleventh hour reprieve to come in to score 30 pts, grab 15 rebounds, assists galore...the works!! Kind of like those stories about a ditch digger who took a hard headshot, and came to speaking fluent French and playing concert piano.

Matz averages 35 per game en route to a national title. Gets drafted 5th overall, bumps his head walking on stage to meet the commissioner and loses it all.

That would really suck. We need as many bodies as possible.

If he was diagnosed with a concussion, there's almost no chance that he will play. They'd probably need to take shortcuts in the return to play protocols, and that would not go over well.

Don’t take any shortcuts! Say...when is Justin morneau back on the field:confused:

If he was diagnosed with a concussion, there's almost no chance that he will play. They'd probably need to take shortcuts in the return to play protocols, and that would not go over well.

NFL players go through it and play without missing a game all the time. It's 5 days here instead of 7 which sucks.

And just think, the elbow to back of the head wasn’t even called a foul. Looked like an over the back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NFL players go through it and play without missing a game all the time. It's 5 days here instead of 7 which sucks.

It’s hard to hurt a Norwegian by hitting him in the head.

Marcus just said he's not expected to play. I don't like our odds.

Marcus just said he's not expected to play. I don't like our odds.

Drops our odds of victory considerably. While Stockman is no all-star, the drop off from him to Omersa is dramatic. Big bummer if true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our two NCAA births under Pitino have been with teams boasting a 7-Man to rotation. Both teams appear to have lost their best option off the bench

Top Bottom