Incoming Transfer?

Just think how much better this team would be if we could consistently get even 15 pts off the bench every game! How much more effective would the starters be with fresher legs?

UMass coach McCall just pushed out three coaches. Sy is a freshman. Would that coaching change at umass allow him to be immediately eligible?

Oturu just posted something on his Instagram story suggesting it could be Sy Chatman from UMass. Don’t know much about him.

How did he suggest it? What is Oturu’s Instagram account anyway. I can’t find it

UMass coach McCall just pushed out three coaches. Sy is a freshman. Would that coaching change at umass allow him to be immediately eligible?

I hear his mother has Chlamydia, easy hardship case. Wouldn't even need to bring up the hammer toes.

I don't think Chatman is better than Omersa.

probably not but i think they are different types of players. Chatman is more of a slashing wing type player from what I remember watching him in high school. He could be used as a 4 in small lineups or a 3 in bigger lineups. Good defender, athletic, average shooter but will probably be a good transition player. Would be nice to have that versatility off the bench for Pitino.

probably not but i think they are different types of players. Chatman is more of a slashing wing type player from what I remember watching him in high school. He could be used as a 4 in small lineups or a 3 in bigger lineups. Good defender, athletic, average shooter but will probably be a good transition player. Would be nice to have that versatility off the bench for Pitino.

Reading the UMass message board it appears they consider him a part of their front court, obviously that doesn’t mean that he would be a big man in our conference. There is speculation over there that he might transfer

Nah, I watched both a lot if HS and for Pulley and Sy and Jarvis are virtual carbon copies. Exact same type of player although Sy is a tad less athletic. He is not a wing type at all, he is a pure 4 man.

Nah, I watched both a lot if HS and for Pulley and Sy and Jarvis are virtual carbon copies. Exact same type of player although Sy is a tad less athletic. He is not a wing type at all, he is a pure 4 man.

Omersa is more athletic, Sy is a better shooter.

I always thought he was overrated in HS and just played on a good team, so I'd be very underwhelmed if they brought him in.

so, ten fouls spread across twins. Does Sy have more basketball acumen than Omersa?

I don't think Chatman is better than Omersa.

If he can shoot a free throw, he is already better. I like Omersa’s energy, but not his skills. I hope one day I have to eat my words on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he can shoot a free throw, he is already better. I like Omersa’s energy, but not his skills. I hope one day I have to eat my words on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would LOVE to see him become a Miles Tarver Type player. Energy, strong and late bloomer that will be a great complimentary player - but a late bloomer

Top Bottom