#12 Oregon now -1 over #5 wisconsin

Where'd bigedddiespang go? Back in his hole?

54 points today, they really opened up the throttle on that high octane offense!

Where is builtbadgers to tell us how great their system is?

Their boards are beatching about their talent coming back and talent coming in.

I wonder if they are headed back to the Yoder years?

Their boards are beatching about their talent coming back and talent coming in.

I wonder if they are headed back to the Yoder years?

Their whole team this year was Happ. They would have been one of the bottom feeders in the B1G without him.

Pretty damn good over two decades. They lost in a one and done tourney today. Shot poorly, defended worse. We know better than they do what that looks like.

Pretty damn good over two decades. They lost in a one and done tourney today. Shot poorly, defended worse. We know better than they do what that looks like.

Those days are going to be long gone shortly.

Here's builtbadger's prediction on Buckyville:

Screenshot_2019-03-22 Oregon game prediction.jpg (Hmm...can't figure out how to make bigger...)

"71-47 UW. Oregon is a truly awful team."

Sorry, built....couldn't resist. Buckyville is fun to read tonight. :D

No apology necessary, will eat crow when i am wrong. Still think they have a great program. Just not that person who thinks we have surpassed them based on one football win or one year of one day tourney outcome. Rather see the truth and work towards surpassing them.

Quack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No apology necessary, will eat crow when i am wrong. Still think they have a great program. Just not that person who thinks we have surpassed them based on one football win or one year of one day tourney outcome. Rather see the truth and work towards surpassing them.

I don't think we've surpassed them in any shape or form, I'm just hoping one sided trend evens out

I have a really hard time seeing, without Happ, how they will be good next year. How can Gaard recruit when he's burned down everything Ryan had built? Hey, 4* recruit....come run the picket fence (or watch the paint dry on the fence) for four years. We score 60 points a game!

Last edited:

Always nice to see Wisconsin lose, but no reason to get on builtbadgers. Enjoy the minnesota success the past two weeks. Still never finish ahead of them in standings every year no matter how bad we think Wisconsin is. Hopefully our success will turn the corner for the future. Let's cheer for minnesota tomorrow. When you start ripping Wisconsin it just makes you look jealous! GO GOPHERS!

I don't think we've surpassed them in any shape or form, I'm just hoping one sided trend evens out

Basketball is a game of runs. Bucky had the last nice run to just catch up to the U in head to head wins. Now the U will go on it’s run while Bucky goes back to wearing the red cowboy warmups with the white fringe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always nice to see Wisconsin lose, but no reason to get on builtbadgers. Enjoy the minnesota success the past two weeks. Still never finish ahead of them in standings every year no matter how bad we think Wisconsin is. Hopefully our success will turn the corner for the future. Let's cheer for minnesota tomorrow. When you start ripping Wisconsin it just makes you look jealous! GO GOPHERS!

It is not a matter of jealousy, just responding to people who keep trying to rub our nose in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a really hard time seeing, without Happ, how they will be good next year. How can Gaard recruit when he's burned down everything Ryan had built? Hey, 4* recruit....come run the picket fence (or watch the paint dry on the fence) for four years. We score 60 points a game!

There’s definitely a window of opportunity here. Unless Wiscy pulls some magic out of a hat in the next few months on the recruiting trail.

Didn't bet the game because I really did not know much about Oregon...I was leaning Oregon without much knowledge though just because Sconny is not good this year. On paper we were okay, but Happ got worse as the year went on and we have no solid #2 scorer. We really needed Herro to come but cant fault him for going to Kentucky even though it was kind of a snake move. We are going to struggle next year...Either way, Big Ten has done well in the tourney which is good to see and as always, go Gophs!

I'll take going farther in the tourney over finishing higher in the standings every time, unless we are talking about finishing high eenough to win a conference title.

I'll take going farther in the tourney over finishing higher in the standings every time, unless we are talking about finishing high eenough to win a conference title.

Making the tourney and winning games in tourney are definately the number 1 priority for me! I get why people are ripping on wisconsin, because we can! Their season is over and we are still playing. Just funny how all of a sudden where we are at today, that overnight the wisconsin program is trash to some people!

Gard is taking serious heat on badger message boards. Main complaint is slow ball turns off highly athletic recruits.

Gard is taking serious heat on badger message boards. Main complaint is slow ball turns off highly athletic recruits.

Wasn't a problem for Bo Ryan. Of course, Bo also had the B1G refs in his pockets, so there's that.

Wasn't a problem for Bo Ryan. Of course, Bo also had the B1G refs in his pockets, so there's that.

I think Gard has to show success with a slow style of play before the Bucky faithful will accept him.

He has basically coasted by on Ryan recruits and next year is his first year without any of the good ones. Wisconsin fans have a reason to be worried I think.

Top Bottom