#12 Oregon now -1 over #5 wisconsin

I saw that. I realize they are playing close to home but WI isn’t going down to a team who sneaked in. Easy money in Vegas.

Anyone remember our line vs. MTSU?

I hate to say it.....but Wisconsin is probably going to roll over Oregon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Oregon is by far the best 12, so naturally they're the fashionable pick. Badgers are still better, though.

Yeah, but this Bucky team has had more lapses than any in years. Wouldn't shock me at all to see them flame out in game 1.

Oregon finally healthy and playing well, this line isn’t a surprise.

Oregon is by far the best 12, so naturally they're the fashionable pick. Badgers are still better, though.

Badgers have the ability to go ice cold for long periods of time. Oregon doen't play anyone like them. It will be an interesting game. Like all Wisconsin games, if they are behind early, it will be a hard slog to get back. Game will be "decided" in the first eight minutes. This Badger team's role players not nearly as productive as the past.

I have oregon in my bracket

How is Oregon the best 12 seed? Biggest name perhaps, but they weren't even in the bubble conversation prior to winning their tournament.

ASU would beat Minnesota and they barely made a play in game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How unusual is it for a major conference team to sneak in the NCAA tourney by winning their conference tournament when that was their only chance?

How is Oregon the best 12 seed? Biggest name perhaps, but they weren't even in the bubble conversation prior to winning their tournament.

It's my informed opinion for what it's worth.

I agree with goldenboy and Holy Man: of all the 5/12s this is relatively close and could go either way. For my money, this one is appointment TV.

They have the highest Kenpom ranking of any 12 seed by a good margin, for what it's worth

How unusual is it for a major conference team to sneak in the NCAA tourney by winning their conference tournament when that was their only chance?

Pretty unusual, but in a historically bad year like the Pac 12 had, I think it could be more likely. It is a tough thing to win both the regular season and tournament championship. Most of the time, you're looking at four to six or seven teams from the Pac 12 getting in. This year it was one or two. The third best team winning the tournament is a much more likely possibility than the sixth or seventh place team, ergo, Oregon winning is a surprise, but not a huge surprise. They really reinvented themselves after their injuries. Used to be real run and gun, and now playing more lockdown D.

They looked really good in the second half vs WA (tall and athletic).

Wisconsin never seems to lose to teams like Oregon in the tournament. I wouldn't bet my money against them this time either.

Skeptical because of the PAC-12's rep but Oregon has won eight straight, could be a trap game for Wisconsin.

I think Wisconsin is being given too much credit in this thread, but we will see. Is Manute Bol's son back to playing? I think he was injured early in the season, either during or right after there loss to Iowa.

I think Wisconsin is being given too much credit in this thread, but we will see. Is Manute Bol's son back to playing? I think he was injured early in the season, either during or right after there loss to Iowa.

Down for the season. Going to the draft. Really short college career.

Down for the season. Going to the draft. Really short college career.

Yeah it was over so fast I never saw it. From the box scores it looks like he was legit - very efficient.

I think this could be a tough game for UW. Oregon is playing really well.

Oregon is very Long and athletic .. but WISKY rolls

ASU would beat Minnesota and they barely made a play in game.

??? Based on what? I’ve watched them play numerous times, and they are not very good. Athletes, who don’t play very good team basketball, poor defense...

Top Bottom