Ticket question for Thursday

EG#9

Reaction score
Are there any Minnesota sections of the crowd? I've been looking for tickets tonight, but wanted to hold back in case there were any particular sections for Gopher fans as it would be ideal to be among Gopher diehards. I wish you could buy tickets through the U for this like you can for a bowl game.

Are there any Minnesota sections of the crowd? I've been looking for tickets tonight, but wanted to hold back in case there were any particular sections for Gopher fans as it would be ideal to be among Gopher diehards. I wish you could buy tickets through the U for this like you can for a bowl game.

There generally is, but those tickets seem to go to donors/VIPs. Not sure which section it is in Des Moines.

My buddy and I plan on buying our Tix tomorrow night. Probably thinking mid-level but not hard set on anything at the moment. We can always make our own Gopher section!

I got 2 in section 106. I live in Waukee so I have about a 20 minute drive to the game.

I got 2 in section 106. I live in Waukee so I have about a 20 minute drive to the game.

Where are people getting tickets? I've never purchased from an online secondary source, and that appears to be the only way at this stage. Any recommendations? How much are lower bowl seats going for? What's the risk of getting fake tickets? Thanks for any assistance.

Where are people getting tickets? I've never purchased from an online secondary source, and that appears to be the only way at this stage. Any recommendations? How much are lower bowl seats going for? What's the risk of getting fake tickets? Thanks for any assistance.

I got mine on stub hub. 240/each after fees just for session 1. Good seats though.

The other 3 teams in our session mention you can buy tickets directly through the school but they're going in a set order to offer them. I assume the Gophers are doing the same but just contacted people privately instead of posting that online.

I think they usually make it so each team has the section or two across from or behind their bench in the lower and upper bowl. That way, each of the 4 teams per session has an area and they keep the teams playing in each game diagonal from each other across the arena. No way of knowing if they'll do the same or which one will be for us.

Im guessing they intentionally don't tell people which sections are for which team so that people reselling tickets by the area for less popular teams don't struggle to sell their tickets.

Top Bottom