Game time set for 11:15am on CBS

My schedule does not mirror most of the world's and this is realistically the only time I could have made it. Sorry everyone else is let down, but if I can get a ticket, I'll cheer for you, too.
Well, as it turns out no need for that. Bad time to watch the game on TV, but somehow a really good time to free up the whole day and make the trip with my son!
Super excited!!

Well, as it turns out no need for that. Bad time to watch the game on TV, but somehow a really good time to free up the whole day and make the trip with my son!
Super excited!!

Ticket source? I'm still looking.

Still haven't decided if I want to drive there and back on Thursday, or if I should get a hotel on Wednesday night or Thursday. Decisions decisions...

Ticket source? I'm still looking.

Just got a notice from Ticket Master. Lots of choices starting at $47 for a single session. Of course, that's before they gouge you with the fees. In the $90's range for better ones.

We did stub hub and are using faith the tickets will arrive on Wednesday as promised

All my sources speak highly of Stub Hub reputation. You do have more faith than I do if you trust UPS. I've been burned by them before.

All my sources speak highly of Stub Hub reputation. You do have more faith than I do if you trust UPS. I've been burned by them before.
Can't worry about it. We're on a mission from God.

My tickets just arrived!! O, ye of little faith...

My tickets just arrived!! O, ye of little faith...

I've been told that before. I did believe we would beat Purdue though.

Edit: Mine arrived, too! Unbelievable! Complete with a lanyard. Well worth the premium.

Last edited:

Top Bottom