Game time set for 11:15am on CBS

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Why on earth would you give this game the 11 AM slot on Thursday? So brutal.

Why on earth would you give this game the 11 AM slot on Thursday? So brutal.
Which "you" are you referring to? Why not this time slot?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They gave the late Thursday night game in Des Moines to Montana vs Michigan...that will be a barn burner.

Which "you" are you referring to? Why not this time slot?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NCAA/Television. It's the marquee game in Des Moines and you put it on at 11 am central time?

So POed at the bad luck here. I have a job interview at that exact time, after having basically the last 6 months off (on purpose). What horrible timing. May try the tape-and-silence tactic.

So does anyone know how the session tickets work? If I purchase session 1, I get the Gopher game and the Mich State game, correct?

So POed at the bad luck here. I have a job interview at that exact time, after having basically the last 6 months off (on purpose). What horrible timing. May try the tape-and-silence tactic.

Long lunch hour.

So does anyone know how the session tickets work? If I purchase session 1, I get the Gopher game and the Mich State game, correct?

That's how it's been in the past. Session 1 is the first 2 games. Then they clear the place out for session 2 which is the next 2.

They gave the late Thursday night game in Des Moines to Montana vs Michigan...that will be a barn burner.

I think they care much more about keeping a good game in each time slot than having the best per location at the best time. Ours in the first, Murray State which is probably the most likely upset in the 2nd, another 7/10 in the 3rd, and an 8/9 in the last. We just drew the short straw of those 4.

I think I feel a cold coming on [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The solution is to take off first round Thursday and Friday every year so you’re covered.

Give us your contact info and we will make sure we won’t text you the score!

The solution is to take off first round Thursday and Friday every year so you’re covered.

My strategy, as well. If nothing else, you camp out in the basement with a few televisions and a cooler.

Well damn. I’d only I would’ve known we’d be this close I would’ve taken vacation to go down. Now it’ll be streaming at work

So glad I work from home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sigh. Probably the worst time for me...

My schedule does not mirror most of the world's and this is realistically the only time I could have made it. Sorry everyone else is let down, but if I can get a ticket, I'll cheer for you, too.

Being a 3:40 drive non-stop, you can day trip it.

There was a couple people at the St. Paul JCC spin class taking about doing just that.

Any gopher buses making the day trip?

Top Bottom