Louisville opens as a 4.5-point favorite against Minnesota

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Sobering news. We opened as the biggest underdog of any 9 or 10 seed. Iowa is only 3.5 point underdogs to Cincinnati and they play them in Columbus. Florida is a 2 point underdog to Nevada and Seton Hall a 3 point underdog to Wofford. Really, really hope the Gophers don't lose this game.

So this means Louisville is basically Penn State right? 9 years later, the Gophers will get revenge on Baldy McWhimperson!

Sobering news. We opened as the biggest underdog of any 9 or 10 seed. Iowa is only 3.5 point underdogs to Cincinnati and they play them in Columbus. Florida is a 2 point underdog to Nevada and Seton Hall a 3 point underdog to Wofford. Really, really hope the Gophers don't lose this game.

Not sure that is sobering news.

Louisville isn't the worst matchup. Just have to hit some shots.

I see Louisville as about 3.5 points better than the Gophs based on the teams' respective season performance, but with our injuries and short bench at the present time, I can see the bigger number by Vegas.

So this means Louisville is basically Penn State right? 9 years later, the Gophers will get revenge on Baldy McWhimperson!

With respect to Louisville, I’m looking for payback from 1982

Top Bottom