Who wins the first round NCAA Tournament game: Minnesota or Louisville?

• Minnesota wins

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • Louisville wins

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

I'm voting Louisville because karma and I want to be wrong.

GO GOPHERS.

I voted for Louisville because I'm always wrong.

I voted for Minnesota because I'd rather be an optimist and be wrong than a pessimist and be right!

Go Gophers!!

Gun to my head I think Louisville wins. It is interesting that we have a slightly better overall record though.

I tried to vote for Syracuse because I’m confused. That’s who people said we were sure to play...

If we chip in for some hookers to show up at the UL hotel before the game, they'll be tired and the Gophers will win.

If we chip in for some hookers to show up at the UL hotel before the game, they'll be tired and the Gophers will win.

Sex makes for weak legs. But gets you to 125% health in GTA!

Does Louisville play a zone? That was the main reason I wanted to avoid Syracuse.

In the end it all depends on which Gopher team decides to show up. If Murphy and Coffey are on their game we can play with pretty much anyone, if either of them is off at all we are toast.

The important part is that we got in. This team does not setup well for a long tournament run as you usually see teams lean on strong guard play and good free throw shooting in the NCAA tournament....not exactly strong points in either area for the current squad.

the team will be pumped to play for coach!

All depends on our early three-point shooting. When we start out good-watch out. Feeds and fuels the rest of our game. When were are the Golden Clunkers (Too often the case), we come unhinged. We had a bad one against MI, so I say we have a good one against Louisville and squeak out a close win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we were playing against an overrated mediocre team in round 2, Louisville wins.

Since the winner of this game will get crushed by Michigan state, I bet we win

Gophers blow half time lead as Dwayne Morton is unstoppable, but Randy Carter does a number on Cliff Rozier.

Top Bottom