Gophers a 10 seed, will play #7 Louisville in Des Moines!

3 B1G teams in the same section?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why three Big Ten teams in the same grouping of 8?

Good location. Not an ideal opponent.

Also disappointing that we get a big ten team in the 2nd game. I thought that wasn't supposed to be allowed?

Also disappointing that we get a big ten team in the 2nd game. I thought that wasn't supposed to be allowed?

Evidently they went away with that rule in order to ease travel.

MSU got ****ed. I'm ok with v Louiseville but the whole region is BS for duke.

I think they changed it from a rule to a recommendation as the Major conferences have gotten more and more bids.

That bracket bodes well for Ohio state and Indiana’s chances I think.
If there weren’t a ton of big ten teams in, why would they put those 3 all in the same group of 8

I think they changed it from a rule to a recommendation as the Major conferences have gotten more and more bids.

That bracket bodes well for Ohio state and Indiana’s chances I think.
If there weren’t a ton of big ten teams in, why would they put those 3 all in the same group of 8

Ya smells like the B1G is getting an extra bid.

I actually like the first round draw.
Hate the second round matchup.

ZEro chance at sweet 16

Nuts and Bolts! Nuts and Bolts!

Is this the Hockey board? No? Doesn't matter either way we got screwed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hopefully it's a Thursday night game. I was hoping for Friday personally.

For those wondering about a possible Big 10 matchup, the rule is that you can't play someone you've played twice or more in the first two rounds. The Gophers only saw MSU once.

If anyone got screwed it was Sparty. They deserved a #1 seed.

So the Spartans were the lowest two seed? Or did that go away too?

If the Gophers won, I’m annoyed they’ll be playing MSU. Seems lazy by the committee. Didn’t really want to play a team we play 1-2 times per year in the NCAAs.

I wanted a 10 seed for the easier round of 32 game. They got that but they'd be playing what should be a 1 seed that's already beat them twice and wouldn't get credit for beating a 1 seed if they won.

I have to wonder if they intentionally matched us up against Louisville just for the Pitino story.

Iowa also got screwed going up against Cinci in Columbus.

Top Bottom