Sid: Rumors are that Michael Hurt will leave MN and join Matthew next season

Or you can admit they were better than good but that they cheated.

+1. Teams were great. I met Clem on several occasions, I am good friends with one of his assistants. I thought the team was great and set up for years to come. I have all the tapes of the games also, but they got caught cheating. The North Carolina situation sucks, they cheated, but had no sanctions, Minnesota did and the records are wiped.

Or you can admit they were better than good but that they cheated.
The kids didn't cheat on the court. Neither did UNC over those 30 years. The academic cheating is a different issue. One school was reprimanded. The other school was sucked off by the NCAA.

The kids didn't cheat on the court. Neither did UNC over those 30 years. The academic cheating is a different issue. One school was reprimanded. The other school was sucked off by the NCAA.
Exactly. If Ganglhoff had written papers for everyone, wouuld that have exonerated?
Because that's the issue at UNC, isnt it? The sham classes where widely available?

Your post was about what it would take to get behind RP again. What does the last two years of Tubby have to do with your decision to support Pitino again? Are you even trying to make sense?
The bitterness left by Tubby carries over.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom