Final Field of 68 Projection

Well we avoided the 8/9 line. Tough matchup though.

Sucks that we play a big ten team if we win though.

No Duke but a tough matchup vs Louisville with Sparty waiting in round two. Rough draw.

Syracuse and Louisville would be the two worst, of course we get one of them. Meanwhile UCF(terrible) plays VCU ( also terrible)

... but easily drivable. People, you all ought to go.

I hate when they have teams from the same conference heading off against each other in the 2nd round.
Yes, we're the underdog in the first round, but round two against Michigan St stinks.

So...if we get to the 2nd round we get MSU? What happened to the no inter-conference match-ups before Sweet 16 rule?

Yeah, I was just texting the same to my family. I thought there was a rule against this?

Does this mean we were the 3rd to last bye?

Daddy Pitino will be cheering hard to see Junior beat his former employer.

Richard needs a deep dive scouting report from Rick on the Cards. He knows those players and their tendencies as well as anyone.

Yeah, I was just texting the same to my family. I thought there was a rule against this?

Used to be you couldn't be in the same half of a bracket, but obviously with leagues getting more than 8 teams, that didn't work anymore. Then they switched to not before the Sweet 16. I guess now it's only first round

Badgers under-seeded. They'll get to the 16

Richard needs a deep dive scouting report from Rick on the Cards. He knows those players and their tendencies as well as anyone.
I hope Matz gets through the concussion protocol before Thursday.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Iowa also a 10 seed as some have argued should be the case.

Four 11 seeds have play in games. One of the other 11s was an auto bid (Saint Mary's), and we likely have the strongest 1 and 2 seed. Are we the weakest 10 seed that was just a couple spots from the play-in game cut line?

Looks like the B1G is getting 12 teams since they're sticking 3 of us in every region.

So 3 B1G teams in the first two regions, and only Ohio State in the Midwest? Interesting...

And no B1G teams in the last region. What a stupid draw.

No Indiana?

No Bama.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And no B1G teams in the last region. What a stupid draw.

Should’ve moved Iowa or Minnesota to the 9 or 11 line to avoid a second round big ten matchup.

Dumb to have 2 2 seeds and 2 10 seeds from the same conference when it is all so fluid anyways.

Top Bottom