B1G Tourney Final Four - 3 out of last 4 years

alchemy2u

Reaction score
The Gophers have reached the B1G tournament semifinals three out of the last four years. I know that a few of you don’t think that is much of an accomplishment, but we have made it to the B1G final four again.

Sure doesn’t sound like a program that is terrible shape!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Gophers have reached the B1G tournament semifinals three out of the last four years. I know that a few of you don’t think that is much of an accomplishment, but we have made it to the B1G final four again.

Help me out here. 2017, 2019 and when?

2018 we were the 11 seed and lost to the 14 seed the first day and in 2016 we were the 13 seed and we lost to the 12 seed Illinios in the first round.

Help me out here. 2017, 2019 and when?

Sorry, I was going by what I thought I heard on the BTN broadcast. You are right it is only 2 out of the last 3. Still not too bad.

Sorry, I was going by what I thought I heard on the BTN broadcast. You are right it is only 2 out of the last 3. Still not too bad.

I agree 2 out of the last 3 years is not bad at all.

This was Iowa’s first time in the quarters, yes, quarters, since 2013.

How many NCAA appearances and wins in the last 5 years? Big Ten record over the last 6 years? Don’t forget we have a real AD now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we make the dance and have to play Middle Tennessee in the first round again, I'm going to end up apoplectic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How many NCAA appearances and wins in the last 5 years? Big Ten record over the last 6 years? Don’t forget we have a real AD now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coyle got fired? I did not know that. Good to know. Thank you. :cool:

We simply have different standards for how we define terrible, mediocre, good and great.

Top Bottom