***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN VS MINNESOTA BTT SEMIFINALS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Coffey has zero awareness, and close to zero ball handling skills.

If Dupree were consistently dangerous, this team would be consistently dangerous.

We gotta get out and run or this is gonna be a long game

If Dupree were consistently dangerous, this team would be consistently dangerous.
I'm happy when it goes in but cringe every time he shoots.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Michigan is so tough on D. Coffee is going to have to have another 30 pointer.

Gophers need to have luck on their side. That banked three aint helping

If Hoffarber played in place of McBrayer, we'd be damn tough to beat.

This is gonna be a blowout. Rest up for next week.

Good effort, just poor execution so far.

He's a bad shooter that takes shots only good shooters should take.

We might be better if our players played to their strengths. Of course, that would mean Amir not being our point guard.

If Hoffarber played in place of McBrayer, we'd be damn tough to beat.

If a good shooter was in place of A roster spot we don’t play we would be even better. Mcbrayer would be a great 7th man. Problem is he is our 4th-5th

He's pretty much what drives this team, yes, but how many times has he turned the ball over while trying to drive the lane this year let alone this game?
Stop already

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, he hasn't even been occasionally dangerous this year. He has completely lost all confidence in his shot. But he has to play because of our lack of depth.

We might be better if our players played to their strengths. Of course, that would mean Amir not being our point guard.

Case in point, Stull passing up a three and passing to Coffey for a three.

I was really hoping to face Iowa today, but i'm pretty stoked about the two wins they'll leave with from the tourney. This just feels like one of those games where the Gophers shoot 20 threes and miss about 15 of them. Michigan is a good team.

Double dribble was a bad call. Mishandling a pass doesn’t count as using your dribble.

May have been a travel

Terrible shooting. Why doesn't Stull ever take a shot or get a shot. I thought he was supposed to be a good outside shooter.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

At this point isn’t it worth an Isaiah Washington experiment? Let’s try something out of the box. We lose by 20+ if this keeps up.

Top Bottom