***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN VS MINNESOTA BTT SEMIFINALS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

You don't expect we can beat them?

Well, that sums it up.

Of course we can. Just not today. You think the Minnesota basketball program should rival Duke and that’s just unrealistic. The program is not excellent, but it’s far from terrible.

You suck. You lose credibility with every post. Have fun being miserable for another year, Linus

Being big 10 average at best is kind of miserable year in and year out. No disrespect to you sir!

He was that way coming in too. I agree it doesn’t look right. He was far better prior to getting that nagging leg injury last year, he has not been the same since.

You have to square up your shoulders. He does not.

Rough half. They're gassed and ready to go home. Happy to have had a pretty good weekend in Chicago!

Of course we can. Just not today. You think the Minnesota basketball program should rival Duke and that’s just unrealistic. The program is not excellent, but it’s far from terrible.

Yep, that's what I'm saying.......we should be Duke! LMAO

because obviously the next step from where we are now is Duke!

Lets be positive for the second half. Our defense will tighten up, Dupree will start making shots, Coffeys drives will start to drop, and Gabe will hit a couple of threes. We win on a last second shot.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

i like your attitude.

Why is that a bad idea? Have you watched this team this year? He's our second best outside shooter. Think before you post, junior.

It takes him about 6 seconds to get a shot off which is why he never shoots.

This 20 point deficit is nothing to this team. We can do it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

i've never seen a team that wastes so much time dribbling/handing off at the top of the key while not accomplishing anything as this Gophers squad

I feel like the average IQ of the posts when we are losing drops by about 40 points

This x100. The IQ of a troll is known to be very low. Anyone that lives under a bridge, eats rats, makes up very bad riddles, and posts incoherent criticisms on Gopherhole can’t be too bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no B1G10 other than Pitino has ever swung and miss on recruits

I get what you are saying.
How many years of scholarships did we waste though?

We literally don’t have a point guard the coach feels comfortable playing.

Some due to off the court, some due to lack of talent, some due to bad luck

Here are some scholarship years wasted for whatever reason.
Konate - 4 years
Diedue (spelling) - 4 years
Stull - 1 year
Stockman - 1 year (transfer)
Carr - 1 year (transfer)
McNeil - 2 years
Gilbert - 1 year
Dorsey - 1 year
Washington - 2 years
Fitzgerald - 2 years
Hurt - 3 years
Harris - 1 year

You get 13 scholarships per year
So total that’s 23 years worth of scholarships in 6 years
That’s 29% of available scholarships in 6 years. If you eliminate tubby holdover scholarships that’s 12 scholarship years.
So 23/66 pitino offered scholarship years essentially wasted IMO
That’s 35%

Don’t know how that compares to other schools. Don’t know if it is all Richards fault. But it does partially lead to lack of depth IMO

I can't believe we beat PSU to get to Purdue, sir!

I thought PSU kind of wilted, because they are PSU

The Purdue win was awesome, but what's the point when you follow it up with this schit?

Another very lame post by one of our resident trolls.

I really wonder what is going on behind the scenes between Pitino and Washington. I'm not a big IW fan but he certainly is talented enough offensively to at least play a few minutes per game. Especially when we aren't even averaging a point a minute and all the starters are gassed.

I agree. At this point it is hard not to believe he has already told coach he is going to transfer.

we will be starting at least one transfer next year and I am predicting will be two.......one juco and one transfer.

New transfers? Carr will start. And perhaps a transfer at the 4.

Hard to make a comeback when just about everything Michigan is throwing up is going in.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Simpson. Poole. Braz. All of them are playing like (and getting the rolls and breaks of) 5-star players. Hard to win when they have 3 players playing like superstars. Just not our day. Regroup and On to the Dance.

Glad I’m not at the game in Chicago. Would love to see the games live, but I’d end up in jail for killing that moron woman with the non-stop, high-pitched scream.

The guy I cannot figure out is Stull. He is in there to shoot and won't do it. He shot fakes and it seems like something bad happens every time he passes a shot up.

Both he and Hurt act like they've been told if they get a shot blocked or miss they will be taken out back and shot.

Glad I’m not at the game in Chicago. Would love to see the games live, but I’d end up in jail for killing that moron woman with the non-stop, high-pitched scream.

I’m on my way to the UC to strangle her and dump her lifeless (yet quiet) body in the river. I hate people who ruin broadcasts like that.

Take the starters out. No need for injury. Kids are gassed and UM can't miss.
Time for an IW sighting.

That ref should never work another game again for calling a lane violation there. Same thing happens on 100% of free throws and you call it with no opponent near the lane in a 25 point game

Michigan is getting everything to fall. Unbeatable on days like this. At least for the gophers.

Top Bottom