***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN VS MINNESOTA BTT SEMIFINALS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
And then there were four...

Keep playing loose. Get hot again in the first half. Stay out of foul trouble.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murphy and Oturu combine for 35 and 25. Gabe hits four 3s.
Gophers 68-65.

Prediction: Matz cannot play due to concussion. Dupree turns an ankle during warmups and can’t play. Hurt announces transfer to Duke to play with his brother who commits to play there before our game. Pitino refuses to play his bench. The Gophers beat Michigan with Murphy, Oturu, Gabe and Coffey playing 4 on 5! Gophers make front page of all major news websites. Hurt rescinds on his verbal to Duke and commits to MN. Suggs, Dainja, Garcia all commit to MN. Hell freezes over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prediction: Matz cannot play due to concussion. Dupree turns an ankle during warmups and can’t play. Hurt announces transfer to Duke to play with his brother who commits to play there before our game. Pitino refuses to play his bench. The Gophers beat Michigan with Murphy, Oturu, Gabe and Coffey playing 4 on 5! Gophers make front page of all major news websites. Hurt rescinds on his verbal to Duke and commits to MN. Suggs, Dainja, Garcia all commit to MN. Hell freezes over!

Are you having a stroke?

Play high intensity defense and we can play with nearly anyone.

Can you post more often?

I've gone from hoping for close games to cheering them on to another victory!

Add in Gophers Net drops below D2 teams and Lunardi announces they aren't good enough to make the Class A High School Tournament field.

Las Vegas betting lines....MI -9. o/u 130

I watched the B1G wrap up show this morning, they said Coffey has played all minutes the first two games. How do you get the guy some rest today when the bench contributed 0 pts yesterday? Pitino has got to coach up the 6th/7th man here, he’s got to, they need plus minutes from the bench.

The new Iron 5 head to Championship Game on 30 point performances from both our two Freshman Phenoms!

I watched the B1G wrap up show this morning, they said Coffey has played all minutes the first two games. How do you get the guy some rest today when the bench contributed 0 pts yesterday? Pitino has got to coach up the 6th/7th man here, he’s got to, they need plus minutes from the bench.

Washington could probably play 10 solid minutes to give Coffey a break. But I suspect he's on the bench for more than just Coffey playing well.

Other than that, you can't teach a guy to shoot well or play solid defense in a day. Pitino could have done a better job constructing the roster but he's done a very good job working with what he has in the past 2 games.

Calling it right now. This is the game Omersa goes for 22 pts and 10 boards...

You heard it here first...

I just looked, he has 18 on the year. So I think he beats his year total today...

Las Vegas betting lines....MI -9. o/u 130

Sagarin’s recency algorithm suggests Michigan by two might be a better line. Though the gophers have played two straight days, Michigan will be playing this game on very little rest. I like the gophers chances in this game.

wish we played the early game so I can know who to root for in the other game. (WI if we win and MSU if we lose)

Extremely hard to beat a team 3 times in a season.. Gophers by 4

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

If Matz is out and Murphy or Oturu pick up a couple quick fouls, I hope Pitino doesnt sub them out. Dont see how it would go well for us with Omersa or Hurt playing extended minutes for us at this point. Really hope Matz plays.

Gophers will probably get waxed (especially if Matz is out) but its all gravy from here on out anyway. I hope they play well and if they lose, they lose.

Gophers are definitely an afterthought on the CBS pre-game show. Hardly any talk about them and more about a potential Michigan-MSU matchup.

Hope we have another chip on our shoulder

Gophers have a chance if they simply relax a bit. I agree with Daniel House's report post game report yesterday where he stated that the coaches and players were tight and a bit wound up before the game. They did loosen up a bit. If the coaches are tight, the players are going to be tight as well.

Looks like we will be playing Izzo tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My source at the game says Matz is not warming up on the floor

Extremely hard to beat a team 3 times in a season.. Gophers by 4

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This has been said a lot, but is there any evidence to suggest that teams who have won the first two against an opponent are more likely to lost the third?

Look out for the officials. I feel like they'll be a (negative) factor in this game

Top Bottom