***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN VS MINNESOTA BTT SEMIFINALS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I see him as an athletic Miles Tarver and I mean that as a compliment.

I think he can get there. He is a freak athlete and works hard. Might never give you much offensively but layups, dunks and put backs are fine. Play D and rebound the hell out of the ball.

Tuned back in to see IW play. Take Coffey out. Let the bench finish the game.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

It's too bad about his defense because he makes passes on offense that are better than anyone else we have does. He had two passes that should have been assists and of course we missed the shots.

I totally agree. He’s the best ball handler and passer on the team, and yet remains a liability the vast majority of his court minutes. Maybe he’ll figure it out wherever he ends up next year. I’ve about lost hope. I just don’t see improvement

I think he can get there. He is a freak athlete and works hard. Might never give you much offensively but layups, dunks and put backs are fine. Play D and rebound the hell out of the ball.

A Dennis Rodman type? That would be helpful.

He sure gets high in the air. He's so far from being a functional basketball player though. Even a staff who was known for player development would have a steep task ahead of them.

Reports of an active shooter on Michigan campus right now. Lets hope they are incorrect and everyone is safe.

I totally agree. He’s the best ball handler and passer on the team, and yet remains a liability the vast majority of his court minutes. Maybe he’ll figure it out wherever he ends up next year. I’ve about lost hope. I just don’t see improvement

Very rondo like. Elite passer and not much else. Too big a minus everywhere else and you can’t hide him on anyone given the way we match up with most teams

Same to you. There's an ignore feature. Use it. I just did. Literally the only interaction I've ever had with you on here is you being an @ss for no reason.
You are correct, there is an ignore feature......and you are a dick!

Game is kind of interesting now. Mabey both benches should have been playing the whole game.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with bringing in some talented jucos if it means filling some gaping holes. Guys like Bobby Jackson, Vincent Grier, Akeem Springs sure filled some gaps. And we have some gaps, especially shooters.There's got to be some good juco players who would love the chance to be a contributor to a B1G team.

What was the last good Gopher team for whom there was no JUCO as a big part of the team, prior to this one?

Rudrud sighting!

Thought I'd hurry home to catch the end of the game. My bad, looks like the team was gassed with 3 games in 3 days playing against a top tier D. Hope they can carry some momentum into the dance.

Mike missing layups and free throws. What has happened to him?!

If IW can't play, can Rudrud play over Stull?

...they made it close in the end. [emoji41]

Get home and get some rest. Psyched to see who we get in the Dance! Hoping for a 10 seed.

Top Bottom