***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN VS MINNESOTA BTT SEMIFINALS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The reason I want Musselman is I'm sick and tired of getting beat like a drum by the likes of Michigan. The talent gap is stunning sometimes.

I don’t think we should expect to be he blue blood who buys our players. A good IOwa team got hammered by this same loaded team just last night

The reason I want Musselman is I'm sick and tired of getting beat like a drum by the likes of Michigan. The talent gap is stunning sometimes.

jfc. we are in the semis of the B1G tournament. we have 21 wins in the regular season. we have 5 wins over AP Top 25 teams.. this take is laughable... and oh by the way Musselman can recruit for **** unless it is grad transfers or JUCO players.. good luck fielding that kind of a team in the Big10

Evidently you have forgotten we almost beat Michigan at Michigan this year.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

I look at it as 0-3 and getting beat like a drum.

How many times have we beaten them in the last 12 games?

I'm going to guess 0........so what is it?

Are u kidding me.... stop ripping Coffey and Gabe. Both are good players.... ignorant

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jfc. we are in the semis of the B1G tournament. we have 21 wins in the regular season. we have 5 wins over AP Top 25 teams.. this take is laughable... and oh by the way Musselman can recruit for **** unless it is grad transfers or JUCO players.. good luck fielding that kind of a team in the Big10

we will be starting at least one transfer next year and I am predicting will be two.......one juco and one transfer.

Funny how you complain about that yet we just beat the Big Ten co-champs for the 2nd time in 10 days last night. But I guess since we beat Purdue, that must mean they're no good, right?

We got Konate and stockman as internationals

I would love to have more players like Stockman. There is no doubt this would be a different game with a competent backup center on the bench

I want to know who’s our shooting coach - mcbrayer’s bodys at an angle every time he shoots - at lot of the team has no form shooting fundamentals -

I would love to have more players like Stockman. There is no doubt this would be a different game with a competent backup center on the bench

Agree.
My point was more that it isn’t easy to hit on internationals. Michigan has done a great job. It isn’t like we haven’t tried.

3 games in 3 days, no Matz, Michigan clicking and on a 9-game BTT winning streak; everything going right for the Wolverines, including a banked three and a back-iron brick three; nothing going right or going in for the Gophers. Yeah, these games happen.

On the bright side, our NET will be in the single digits after this one.

Bad half. Omersa two missed layups, Gabe missed a wide open layup, missed some open 3s. They banked a 3 and Teske bricked one in. Few shots go the other way and its a much different game.

Play a good half and get ready for the NCAA tourney!

We have ZERO depth. Starting 5 and that’s it. Little Ricky to blame. Too many swing and misses on recruiting and also recruits who don’t belong division 1.
Hurt
Konate
Doodie Eebee
Stull
The list goes on.......
no B1G10 other than Pitino has ever swung and miss on recruits

The guy I cannot figure out is Stull. He is in there to shoot and won't do it. He shot fakes and it seems like something bad happens every time he passes a shot up.

I think half these posters have watched no more than 3 games all season...unreal

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Funny how you complain about that yet we just beat the Big Ten co-champs for the 2nd time in 10 days last night. But I guess since we beat Purdue, that must mean they're no good, right?

I can't believe we beat PSU to get to Purdue, sir!

I thought PSU kind of wilted, because they are PSU

The Purdue win was awesome, but what's the point when you follow it up with this schit?

Last edited:

Stull wouldn’t get playing time for any other team in the top 10 of the big ten. Any shot by him is a bad shot. Any minute by him is simply due to our lack of depth.

So no, I don’t want him shooting off the dribble like that would’ve been.

He is also 8th on the team in shooting percentage

He's our second best outside shooter, dummy.

I really wonder what is going on behind the scenes between Pitino and Washington. I'm not a big IW fan but he certainly is talented enough offensively to at least play a few minutes per game. Especially when we aren't even averaging a point a minute and all the starters are gassed.

we will be starting at least one transfer next year and I am predicting will be two.......one juco and one transfer.

I'd bet good money there will not be 2 starting juco/grad transfer players next year... maybe a grad transfer at PF, but that's it.. and that in no way validates your point about Musselman

I can't believe we beat PSU to get to Purdue, sir!

I thought PSU kind of wilted, because they are PSU

You suck. You lose credibility with every post. Have fun being miserable for another year, Linus

I want to know who’s our shooting coach - mcbrayer’s bodys at an angle every time he shoots - at lot of the team has no form shooting fundamentals -

He was that way coming in too. I agree it doesn’t look right. He was far better prior to getting that nagging leg injury last year, he has not been the same since.

Lets be positive for the second half. Our defense will tighten up, Dupree will start making shots, Coffeys drives will start to drop, and Gabe will hit a couple of threes. We win on a last second shot.

Lets be positive for the second half. Our defense will tighten up, Dupree will start making shots, Coffeys drives will start to drop, and Gabe will hit a couple of threes. We win on a last second shot.

How many green beers have you had to this point?

I don’t think we should expect to be he blue blood who buys our players. A good IOwa team got hammered by this same loaded team just last night

You don't expect we can beat them?

Well, that sums it up.

The guy I cannot figure out is Stull. He is in there to shoot and won't do it. He shot fakes and it seems like something bad happens every time he passes a shot up.

This team would rock with a Joey King.

Top Bottom