***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN VS MINNESOTA BTT SEMIFINALS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Washington played his last minute as a Gopher against Rutgers. It would take an Alabama situation for Richard to let him see the floor again, and I'm not 100% sure he would then.

You tried

Take the starters out. No need for injury. Kids are gassed and UM can't miss.
Time for an IW sighting.
Agree. Play the walk-ons, give them some minutes. Can't afford to get a starter hurt now.

Seriously, how can IW not make a jumper? How was he that highly touted with no shot and no defense? Can you imagine this team with Simpson instead of IW?

Add Livers to the Superstar Today list. Unreal

We were + 2.5 net scoring average coming in. This could shave an an entire point off of it. Our net could drop into the 60's easily.

This one is far beyond help. Sorry.

I'm one of those who like to hang in there. This time however I'm afraid its over. I agree give the walk ons etc., some playing time.

I also said 2 will either be jucos or transfers,........which was the whole point!

By the way......total armageddon if Coffey leaves next year.

Losing Coffey and Murphy would make this team bad.

IW comes in, bricks some shots and gets eaten up badly by a UM sub on consecutive possesions. Are people still wondering why he doesn’t play?

I turned it off before half to take care of some things, and now I see the score so I probably won't turn it back on.

IW comes in, bricks some shots and gets eaten up badly by a UM sub on consecutive possesions. Are people still wondering why he doesn’t play?

It's too bad about his defense because he makes passes on offense that are better than anyone else we have does. He had two passes that should have been assists and of course we missed the shots.

Nothing wrong with bringing in some talented jucos if it means filling some gaping holes. Guys like Bobby Jackson, Vincent Grier, Akeem Springs sure filled some gaps. And we have some gaps, especially shooters.There's got to be some good juco players who would love the chance to be a contributor to a B1G team.

Yeah. I'd really like to hear Richard's logic. We were up 18 against NW and down ~ 20 against Maryland and he never saw the floor. What's the difference?

ah, it's the 3rd game in 3 days, maybe?

Washington played his last minute as a Gopher against Rutgers. It would take an Alabama situation for Richard to let him see the floor again, and I'm not 100% sure he would then.

Good call, again

From what I can see, with IW likely out we have 4 more scholarships to fill. Find 1 freshmen, 1 transfer that has to sit out, and 2 transfers that can play immediately.

Omersa is active today. I love his effort. Just needs to get better

Top Bottom