***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN VS MINNESOTA BTT SEMIFINALS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Why is that a bad idea? Have you watched this team this year? He's our second best outside shooter. Think before you post, junior.

Stull wouldn’t get playing time for any other team in the top 10 of the big ten. Any shot by him is a bad shot. Any minute by him is simply due to our lack of depth.

So no, I don’t want him shooting off the dribble like that would’ve been.

He is also 8th on the team in shooting percentage

At least IW can get dimes...Stull is out of his league...pitino has a stick up his butt about playing IW for some reason

Oturu has played like crap the past few games... think he may have hit the Freshman wall... same with Gabe for that matter on the offensive end

Hurt still afraid to shoot. Probably why he doesnt play much

Don't get hurt. Go home and get ready for next week.

Michigan gets that **** to go and we can’t buy one. Jeepers

Tired or not, offense is once again in "stand around and watch" mode. You can't blame this on being tired. We've done this all year.

Twenty minutes, 19 points. Pathetic.

Seriously, Michigan makes everything. They are just ridiculously good. Is it that easy to pluck seasoned big “freshmen” out of Europe? Why don’t we do that too?

Oturu has played like crap the past few games... think he may have hit the Freshman wall... same with Gabe for that matter on the offensive end

Gabe just played a great game literally yesterday.

At least IW can get dimes...Stull is out of his league...pitino has a stick up his butt about playing IW for some reason

Well, he's bad so there's that. They are just playing bad, tired. Let's get rested and healthy for the Dance.

Michigan is legit. Gophers completely dominated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol that just shows the talent gap.... Coffey misses on a layup, Michigan goes down and shows how it's done.

Murphy gets the full body collision on his last hoop: no call. We sneeze on someone at the other end and get the cheaply.

Seriously, Michigan makes everything. They are just ridiculously good. Is it that easy to pluck seasoned big “freshmen” out of Europe? Why don’t we do that too?

We got Konate and stockman as internationals

The reason I want Musselman is I'm sick and tired of getting beat like a drum by the likes of Michigan. The talent gap is stunning sometimes.

Murphy gets the full body collision on his last hoop: no call. We sneeze on someone at the other end and get the cheaply.

The Gophers aren’t down 19 because of the refs.

Play hard the second half. Go out proud. I would really like to see IW play some minutes in the second half, attempt to make the game up tempo on offense. Tough half, played well for 10 minutes and then thud.

The extra game to get to this point in the B1G Tourney is glaringly obvious!

Play hard the second half. Go out proud. I would really like to see IW play some minutes in the second half, attempt to make the game up tempo on offense. Tough half, played well for 10 minutes and then thud.

Almost like the adrenaline at the beginning got em up and hen the fumes ran out

Gabe just played a great game literally yesterday.

He's shooting 35% from the field the past 5 games. Has only picked up 4 assists in the same timespan. He also disappears a lot and he is foregoing 3 point shots even though he has opportunities

The reason I want Musselman is I'm sick and tired of getting beat like a drum by the likes of Michigan. The talent gap is stunning sometimes.
Evidently you have forgotten we almost beat Michigan at Michigan this year.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Yeah play the bench second half. Last thing we need is for our starters to pull a hammy or get hurt. And I know pitino has a burr under his saddle about Washington but he must play in the second half to save the miles on curry.

We have ZERO depth. Starting 5 and that’s it. Little Ricky to blame. Too many swing and misses on recruiting and also recruits who don’t belong division 1.
Hurt
Konate
Doodie Eebee
Stull
The list goes on.......

It's on Pitino to have a bench. Omersa was the only one that played effective and he cant score. I know Curry and Stock are hurt, but he literally has zero perimeter players he can count on. Where is Townsend Orr?

Huh? They both just played very well against Purdue.

Top Bottom