***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN VS MINNESOTA BTT SEMIFINALS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This game is killing our NET. Our reward for advancing to the semis will be our NET dropping 5-7 spots from where it was on Thursday.

Checking out. Nice day. Going out on my deck to practice my golf swing.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Unload the bench. Rest the guys. Love the heart they’ve shown but this is good Michigan and we’re gassed

This game is killing our NET. Our reward for advancing to the semis will be our NET dropping 5-7 spots from where it was on Thursday.

Yup. 2-1 with two “quad 1” wins and a quad 1 loss and we will
Net be down 6 spots.

Our win over penn state was a higher quality win for us than Michigan’s win over us was for them
Morale victory

New transfers? Carr will start. And perhaps a transfer at the 4.

I worded that poorly. People rip Musselman because he's playing judo's and transfers. Well, it's fu----g Nevada basketball.

Carr is a transfer and I predict another transfer will be hear to replace Coffey.

so richard uses jucos and transfers also.

I’m on my way to the UC to strangle her and dump her lifeless (yet quiet) body in the river. I hate people who ruin broadcasts like that.

Can you imagine sitting in the row in front of her? That’s just asking for too much restraint.

Wow....are we gassed. Coffey beaten off the dribble at least 3 times thishalf

Put in Washington. Put in Hurt. Get them some run and preserve the health of others.

I worded that poorly. People rip Musselman because he's playing judo's and transfers. Well, it's fu----g Nevada basketball.

Carr is a transfer and I predict another transfer will be hear to replace Coffey.

Coffey's not going anywhere. But I would prefer a transfer to a gimpy Curry or Omersa at the 4. If Coffey's gone, we will be god awful next year and it doesn't matter.

So Coffey off the bench? His feedback from the NBA will be that he will not be drafted, so he’ll come back for his senior year. Even if you declare you get a lot of time to go back on that decision.

So Coffey off the bench? His feedback from the NBA will be that he will not be drafted, so he’ll come back for his senior year. Even if you declare you get a lot of time to go back on that decision.

Who plays power forward?

Michigan is getting everything to fall. Unbeatable on days like this. At least for the gophers.

If Michigan plays this good or better the rest of the year out, they will be taking it all, period. They are very, very good. They added a ton of luck to that today though.

Put in Washington. Put in Hurt. Get them some run and preserve the health of others.

Washington played his last minute as a Gopher against Rutgers. It would take an Alabama situation for Richard to let him see the floor again, and I'm not 100% sure he would then.

Where is Coffey going?? Your an idiot or a troll

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Washington played his last minute as a Gopher against Rutgers. It would take an Alabama situation for Richard to let him see the floor again, and I'm not 100% sure he would then.

And naturally he immediately comes in seconds after I post this. Damn I'm good.

This aged poorly very quickly.

Top Bottom