More annoying - Haarms or Brazdeikis

Which bothers you the most

• Haarms general fieryness

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Brazdeikis flexing

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Haarms is by far my least favorite player in the conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one has gotten the coveted double finger on the court.

Haarms is the most punchable Big Ten player since Myers Leonard.
Talented player on one hand. Poster child for Massengil on the other.

There is definitely a theme here.

I wonder if other teams don't like our tall white guys?

Haarms had two plays that really ticked me off tonight. The first was a charge he took on Murphy when he went down like he was shot on a spin move in the post. This had been a physical game all night and they reward the obvious flop from the bigger guy. The second was when he set a screen and Gabe was chasing around him and then he bends over and eventually falls down which results in a more effective pick and leads to a late Purdue score.

He doesn't annoy me as much as some players and I respect how much he's improved but he is one of those guys whose antics catch your attention.

He has definitely been less annoying the last two games. He was unbearable in the first meeting.

Haarms easily, can't believe this thread has gone this long without a mention of Brad Davison though.

Hear hear! Brad Davison is in a whole other league, compared to those two.

+1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of them are really annoying when you are beating them.

They don't flex their arms, scream and make facials like they are having the make love to the women on the view, etc.

It's amazing how none of that happens when they are getting beat.

None of them are really annoying when you are beating them.

They don't flex their arms, scream and make facials like they are having the make love to the women on the view, etc.

It's amazing how none of that happens when they are getting beat.

Davison for the win in this thread

My hatred in gonna go towards cline...mostly because he is good and his success has nothing to do with our defense (i think he actually makes more when hes covered)

My hatred in gonna go towards cline...mostly because he is good and his success has nothing to do with our defense (i think he actually makes more when hes covered)

I'd be careful offering a punch to Brazdekus, I'd bet good money he's seen a few scuffles.

Haarms on the otherhand, lets get ready to rumble.

I'd be careful offering a punch to Brazdekus, I'd bet good money he's seen a few scuffles.

Haarms on the otherhand, lets get ready to rumble.

Haarms is a tough fight. None of us are Little Mac or Ryu and able to execute flawless jump punches.

Haarms easily, can't believe this thread has gone this long without a mention of Brad Davison though.
I for one wish Brad Davidson was In a Gopher uniform.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

I'm ok having the dirtiest player and biggest cheater in the conference suiting up for our rival.
Sorry I do not share your opinion. I watch a lot of Wisconsin games and I see nothing other than a hard nose, hard working, good shooting player that certainly could have helped the Gophers a lot at guard play.

Sorry I do not share your opinion. I watch a lot of Wisconsin games and I see nothing other than a hard nose, hard working, good shooting player that certainly could have helped the Gophers a lot at guard play.

You forgot charitable.

Last edited:

Didnt catch the game where he punched a guy in the chapel bells? Or any of the several where he undercut a guy?

Didnt catch the game where he punched a guy in the chapel bells? Or any of the several where he undercut a guy?
If he was playing for the Gophers and helped us win 5 more games in the Big Ten people would be calling him a saint.

Top Bottom