Let's say the gophs win on Saturday.............

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Is anyone worried about fatigue for the real dance? We are basically playing our starters into oblivion.

That would be 4 games in 4 days.

I wish we had a bench.

If that happens, you take that team to the Emerald City for the spa treatment Dorothy and the gang got.

I’d hope we get the Friday game with 5 days to rest. Then we’d probably be fine.

I am more worried that even though we are playing wellC a 5 day rest will cause a team to game plan the fact we don’t have a PG and we won’t be able to score

I am more worried that even though we are playing wellC a 5 day rest will cause a team to game plan the fact we don’t have a PG and we won’t be able to score

You're an optimist like dpoll

They are young kids who are used to a lot of games.
If we are up to a 6 seed by then, a game against an 11 seed should be winnable on 3-4 days rest.

Is anyone worried about fatigue for the real dance? We are basically playing our starters into oblivion.

I wish we had a bench.

No! Plenty of teams I'm sure have won 4 days in a row and have been just fine for the ncaa tournament.

Lol... just enjoy the ride. We have no room to worry about hypotheticals.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These are college kids, they'll be fine. Worst case scenario they have 4.5 full days to recover. Not worried

If they win tomorrow I might start thinking 4 or 5 days rest might be too much.

I can't remember a Gopher team that is more match up dependent. If we can draw a team or pod that doesn't want to be real physical, Murphy and Oturu could just dominate.

FFS.. cheer for Bucky.

U would complain about being hung with a golden rope.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I wish we had a bench.

No problem. You sure are digging real deep to find something to complain about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FFS.. cheer for Bucky.

U would complain about being hung with a golden rope.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I would complain about being hung?
Yes I would?

That might be one of the strangest criticisms I’ve ever received.

“You wouldn’t want to be hung even if it was with a nice rope”

What?

Top Bottom