Ky Thomas commits

Way too early to know. As far as the roster impact, I’m hoping it will eventually mean that we see Cam Wiley and Williamson at strong safety or OLB. We would have 7 scholarship RBs next year if someone doesn’t move (Mo, Williams, Edmonds, Potts, Wiley, Williamson and Thomas). That’s too crowded of a backfield.
Is Edmonds still on the roster?

Not sure if this has been posted but MaxPreps put together some of his senior year highlights. I see some Marshawn Lynch in him. May not have the top end speed but will be tough to bring down and can make a guy miss in the open field.

Not sure if this has been posted but MaxPreps put together some of his senior year highlights. I see some Marshawn Lynch in him. May not have the top end speed but will be tough to bring down and can make a guy miss in the open field.

He may be another Kansas Comet (i.e. Sayers)

Wowsers, that is quite the highlight video. Hopefully we can get some holes opened up for him to run in and also use him out of the backfield in a pass catching role. I also noticed that the QB in that video can lay some amazing de-cleat blocks as well. He looks like a fun one to watch and I am glad we got him

Wowsers, that is quite the highlight video. Hopefully we can get some holes opened up for him to run in and also use him out of the backfield in a pass catching role. I also noticed that the QB in that video can lay some amazing de-cleat blocks as well. He looks like a fun one to watch and I am glad we got him

Seems to have really good lateral quickness and an ability to change speeds to really mess with tacklers. Always tough to tell with high school highlights but kid looks like he has a chance to be special.

Is Edmonds still on the roster?
Edmonds is gone now, my post was from before he left.

We still have a ton of bodies at RB and I think we are set-up well for a long-time.

Reminds me of highlight tape of Jeff Jones.

Top Bottom