Well, it's the beauty of sports!

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
After watching us play at Purdue, I was convinced we'd be lucky to beat them once in 20 tries!

We really managed some things well in this game. The foul situation in the second half won us the game. We were in the bonus, they had players racking up fouls, and we had a bunch to use to end the game. We played well enough to win and deserved the win.

After watching us play at Purdue, I was convinced we'd be lucky to beat them once in 20 tries!

Did you just watch the last 10 minutes? For most of that game I thought our guys had those chumps beat.

We really managed some things well in this game. The foul situation in the second half won us the game. We were in the bonus, they had players racking up fouls, and we had a bunch to use to end the game. We played well enough to win and deserved the win.

We’ve had favorable foul situations the last 2 games and it has been a huge advantage late both times.

Did you just watch the last 10 minutes? For most of that game I thought our guys had those chumps beat.

I thought we were playing out of our minds they were playing like scheeeet.

I'd like to thank Carson Edwards... he's stunk it up the last two games against us.

I tell you, I'd take Cline on our team though. Pair with with Gabe and our front line, we'd be set...

Yup. If we had more depth, gophers would win 19/20.
Since we have no depth probably 50/50

?? Not sure what game(s) you were watching. The last two we played great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purdue has been great all year, but were up 13 on them at Mackey second half, beat them at home, and tonight we were never down by more than 4. I would say we've played our best games against them. They live by Edward's and hes shot 25% this year against us on 68 shots. Kalscheur has been lock down on him! I never thought we would win at Mackey, but give selection Sunday credit, he said we were gonna sweep them and I thought he was nuts. Dont know what he saw, but he saw something.

Now that just proves you nothing about basketball.

That was a very good game by two good teams. It shows how good we can be when we shot well. Nice logic, we beat them 2 out of 3 games this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now that just proves you nothing about basketball.

That was a very good game by two good teams. It shows how good we can be when we shot well. Nice logic, we beat them 2 out of 3 games this year.

I made the same mistake as you. The poster was referring to his reaction after our first loss to Purdue and how bad we played.

I made the same mistake as you. The poster was referring to his reaction after our first loss to Purdue and how bad we played.

Then why did he post it after our last game? His “at” was wrong.

Top Bottom