Jordan Murphy is a BEAST!!!!

U2Gopher

Reaction score
Congrats to he and the rest of the team. What a win tonight!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to he and the rest of the team. What a win tonight!!!

The key for Murphy was every time he goes to the line...........I expect him to make one and am thinking don't miss both. Tonight it was like he wasn't even touching rim.

He's been a great player and a great representative of the U. Glad to see him have another huge night.

Murphy is my favorite Gopher since Hoffharber... Gabe is next, that dude is a freshman but plays like an upperclassman.

Yup. One of the most underrated players by many fans

Fabulous game by Jordan. Great game by Amir. The whole team played fantastic. Kudos to coach Pitino too!

Probably his best game as a gopher.

Murphy has some physical limitations, but it is hard to argue that any player in the last 4 years has played with more heart than him. I also appreciate his calm demeanor too. For a guy that bangs underneath he never seems to lose control. Great Gopher.

He seems like an awesome human being. Glad to have him representing the U.

Retire that Jersey ASAP

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Really great game from Jordan. I fear we will have a whole new appreciation for just how critical he was to recent teams next November/December.

how are we going to replace this guy? seems like Pitino hasn't even been pursuing a big this recruiting cycle.. go to 247sports and there are like no prospects outside of Matthew Hurt and everyone on here is saying we won't get him

Top Bottom