Matz

This makes me nervous. I’d rather lose last night’s game then incur an injury and win... hopefully the concussion thing is just precautionary. The scary thing is that concussion symptoms usually last a week

Puzzled about the concussion thing. Matz played a LOT of minutes after he got hit in the head. What’s up with that? They must not have thought it was a big deal at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concussion symptoms don’t always come on instantly.

Concussion symptoms don’t always come on instantly.

Yup. Quick screening at the event. He says no to most questions and gets his couple thinking ones right and he’s cleared. May have reported any symptom from A to Z later or not passed his repeat screening

Yup. Quick screening at the event. He says no to most questions and gets his couple thinking ones right and he’s cleared. May have reported any symptom from A to Z later or not passed his repeat screening

Those questions have to be quite disadvantageous to some people. Like what happens if they ask IW if he's good at basketball?

Let's hope he is alright. Oturo was great last night, but I like having Matz to fall back on. Especially if our bigs get in foul trouble.

Those questions have to be quite disadvantageous to some people. Like what happens if they ask IW if he's good at basketball?

At least you thought that was funny. It’s a start, keep trying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t really like our chances without Stockman today, but I think it is easier to play Michigan without him than some others in the conference.

Really need him back by next week

Damn, we cant afford our bench to get much shorter, especially if we (knock on wood) have to play four days in a row.

Time for Michael Hurt to go all "Shazam" on Michigan! [emoji298]

Top Bottom