Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 49 dead

Default 49 dead

Brutal, real sick f*(&

Some folks put legs to their hatred. We ALL have to be careful with the rhetoric. You never know who’s listening and or being pushed into action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Brutal, real sick f*(&
    Hard to imagine the mentality that is required for such an act

Every person who believes in or is sympathetic to Islamophobia — which certainly includes some posters on this board — shares blame and responsibility for these murders.

Shame to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Every person who believes in or is sympathetic to Islamophobia — which certainly includes some posters on this board — shares blame and responsibility for these murders.

Shame to you!!
    Incorrect. The blame rests on this individual.

Shame to you!!
    Idiot.

That would be like blaming all Muslims for a radical Muslim’s terrorist attack
    Last edited by KillerGopherFan; 03-15-2019 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    For a second, you made me think I had misread the story and that it was a Muslim who was a shooter.

I had to doublecheck. Well of course it wasn’t. Of course it was a radical white man, radical conservative and self-identified Islamophobe.

So I’ll repeat for the sake of posterity and absolute unquestionable correctness: all identifiers and sympathizers to Islamophobia — clearly including some posters on this board, you know who you are — share blame and responsibility for these murders. Shame to you!!!

For a second, you made me think I had misread the story and that it was a Muslim who was a shooter.

" Of course it was a..."
    Hypocrite

Which "controversies" do you think Gohmert thinks the shooter was hoping to resolve?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Idiot.

It's good to know you would never do that, and would condemn anyone who did.

I had to doublecheck. Well of course it wasn’t. Of course it was a radical white man, radical conservative and self-identified Islamophobe.

So I’ll repeat for the sake of posterity and absolute unquestionable correctness: all identifiers and sympathizers to Islamophobia — clearly including some posters on this board, you know who you are — share blame and responsibility for these murders. Shame to you!!!
    If there are Islamaphobs here, they may know who they are, but I’m pretty sure you’re ascribing that to people who aren’t.

But you could eliminate the ambiguity and name them.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    It's good to know you would never do that, and would condemn anyone who did.
    Yes. You too.

What the hell is wrong with Candace Owens? She went about this aaalllllll wrong. She should have kept her mouth shut or made intellectual case as to why she shouldn’t held responsible.

I’m sure she has never said go shoot someone or they deserved to be shot. If she was critical that doesn’t mean she’s should be shot. Nope. Her dumb ass couldn’t do that. She had to go “LOL.”
    https://www.thewrap.com/candace-owen...est-influence/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An African-American pretending to be a conservative, in order to get attention, views, and clicks. It’s a cute tactic, quite obvious works to great effect. For me: meh, I see right through it.