Lunardi Updated 3/15/19 AM Gophers still a #10 vs Wofford

Lunardi still has the gophers as a 10, but now playing Louisville. Also put the gophers in the Last 4 Byes column and I don’t think he had them there this morning. Maybe he didn’t like getting called out?

I might be wrong, but I don't think that his bracket has any updates from today's games except for adding Davidson as the Atlantic 10's auto-bid due to VCU losing. That change resulted in one less at large spot which pushed Minnesota closer to the cut line.

Lunardi still has the gophers as a 10, but now playing Louisville. Also put the gophers in the Last 4 Byes column and I don’t think he had them there this morning. Maybe he didn’t like getting called out?

This doesn't includes the games tonight. The switch to last 4 byes occurred before the games tonight.

See Matt's response above.

Lunardi is not doing full re-brackets every day.
He's simply moving a few teams based on recent wins and losses.

I don't believe he does a full re-evaluation until Saturday evening when it's down to just a few variables left.
Too many changes for him to reply to on days like yesterday and today, so it's just this bubble team up, this bubble team down.

Lunardi is not doing full re-brackets every day.
He's simply moving a few teams based on recent wins and losses.

I don't believe he does a full re-evaluation until Saturday evening when it's down to just a few variables left.
Too many changes for him to reply to on days like yesterday and today, so it's just this bubble team up, this bubble team down.

As of this morning, Lunardi now has us #9 seed vs #8 UCF.

We would definitely need Matz for that game...and even he would look short next to their center��

Would be a good time for Oturu to take it to the next level defensively. He did do a better job of keeping Haarms off the block late in the game.

Strange. I would think us winning yesterday would have them looking 7-9 seed. We win today, I think you will see them end up as a 7 seed, which would be great. I would rather be a 6,7,10 or 11 than an 8 or 9.

Strange. I would think us winning yesterday would have them looking 7-9 seed. We win today, I think you will see them end up as a 7 seed, which would be great. I would rather be a 6,7,10 or 11 than an 8 or 9.

Latest update from Palm has us #8 vs Syracuse. Don't like that matchup.

Of any seeding, would like being an 8/9 in Duke's region the absolute least.

Top Bottom