***OFFICIAL PURDUE VS MINNESOTA BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I'm surprised they didn't foul Edwards before the shot.....but I like it

Absolute push off and Gabe still with a great close out

Wow, Murphy had some real bonehead moves in the final seconds - Shot clock violation (not totally his fault), not fouling harms, not going after the loose ball after the McBrayer miss.....surprising from a senior.

That said he did so many other great things that it is easy to forgive a couple mistakes late. Really nice win, and Purdue clearly wasn't laying up because if they were they would have had Edwards out of the game since he clearly was not 100%.

Finishing strong which is great to see, hopefully will hit the NCAA tournament next week with some momentum.

Wow, Murphy had some real bonehead moves in the final seconds - Shot clock violation (not totally his fault), not fouling harms, not going after the loose ball after the McBrayer miss.....surprising from a senior.

That said he did so many other great things that it is easy to forgive a couple mistakes late. Really nice win, and Purdue clearly wasn't laying up because if they were they would have had Edwards out of the game since he clearly was not 100%.

Finishing strong which is great to see, hopefully will hit the NCAA tournament next week with some momentum.

Fouling seems logical until he makes it and it's a 3 point play. Never trust that. Same with trying to foul Edwards.

And we clearly matchup really well with Purdue, came very close to winning all three matchups against a really good team.

Another Gopher win against the spread.....PU-10

Great game other than Pitino letting Stull single handedly try to let Purdue get back in it.

Fouling seems logical until he makes it and it's a 3 point play. Never trust that. Same with trying to foul Edwards.

He could have committed the foul in a way where no shot would have gone off but I get what you are saying. Pitino clearly wanted him to foul in that situation because the cameras showed him telling Murphy he should have fouled. :)

In the end none of it matters because we got the W!

SWEET WIN
b4dfdef67dac07010edf185c594308a7.gif

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Great win. Great effort the whole game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could have committed the foul in a way where no shot would have gone off but I get what you are saying. Pitino clearly wanted him to foul in that situation because the cameras showed him telling Murphy he should have fouled. :)

In the end none of it matters because we got the W!

I get that. It's just not that easy to stop a shot from getting off. Especially against a 7'4" oaf.

Top Bottom