***OFFICIAL PURDUE VS MINNESOTA BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Great game other than Pitino letting Stull single handedly try to let Purdue get back in it.

I didn't like this either, but the starters have put in a lot of minutes. Good news is, Minnesota won...and gets to play the winner of the late game tonight, which means less rest for the opposition.

Our bench......0/1 3 rebounds otherr than that....great game

My DVR now thinks Minnesota-Purdue is a series I'm saving.

Enraged, Lunardi gives up and just swaps Gophers and Indiana in the bracket. Gophers on the outside looking in for the CBI.

I'm torn on MI/IA. We have a much better shot at beating Iowa...but it's Iowa.

Our bench......0/1 3 rebounds otherr than that....great game

yeah, going to need a lot more from those guys next week but for tonight the starters got it done with little to no help from the supporting cast.

Great game other than Pitino letting Stull single handedly try to let Purdue get back in it.
I have a feeling that we could have won by 20 and someone would still complain that Pitino could have done a better job. He just beat Purdue twice in a row. I think a little credit may be due.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Enraged, Lunardi gives up and just swaps Gophers and Indiana in the bracket. Gophers on the outside looking in for the CBI.

They still have a higher NET. So does Nebraska and Penn State. Will they let the B1G team with the 11th best NET in?

I have a feeling that we could have won by 20 and someone would still complain that Pitino could have done a better job. He just beat Purdue twice in a row. I think a little credit may be due.

I did say "Great game," then just pointed out the only real flaw of the game... we can do that right?

They still have a higher NET. So does Nebraska and Penn State. Will they let the B1G team with the 11th best NET in?

I've got a feeling that NET is going into the shop for some work in the off season.

One does not negate the other. He gets credit. But his refusal to play IW, when our bench literally gives us nothing is indefensible.

Huge win! This is getting fun, I'm hoping for a date with Iowa tomorrow. Either way, I think we have a chance in the semis. Be nice to get a chance to play for a banner on Sunday.

One does not negate the other. He gets credit. But his refusal to play IW, when our bench literally gives us nothing is indefensible.

Um ... no it's not. That's just your opinion.

Whoop whoop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This win has me feeling that an NCAA victory is a real possibility (1 or 2 games)! They showed so much heart tonight, it's hard not to love this bunch of players. Wish that IW was a contributor, he could be such a help to our thin bench.

Matz with concussion symptoms now. Feels like Gopher luck all over again.

I'm shocked a Gopher fan watched that game and thought "I wish Washington was in there".

He has absolutely horrendous moments. It was a really big game. IW has earned less than minutes than Omersa.

This win has me feeling that an NCAA victory is a real possibility (1 or 2 games)! They showed so much heart tonight, it's hard not to love this bunch of players. Wish that IW was a contributor, he could be such a help to our thin bench.
Whoa! Hey there, big fella! Let's not go getting all cocky and stuff. It's just not the Minnesota Way. [emoji6][emoji6][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm shocked a Gopher fan watched that game and thought "I wish Washington was in there".

He has absolutely horrendous moments. It was a really big game. IW has earned less than minutes than Omersa.

That 2nd half Brock Stull shift had me wishing Maverick still has eligibility.

Great to see how bad they wanted that game. Going into the tourney with momentum is huge and it is starting to build. There are a lot of teams that will be in the bracket that do not have the ability to contend with the Murphy we saw tonight.

That 2nd half Brock Stull shift had me wishing Maverick still has eligibility.

His defensive positioning on that easy layup had me swearing like a sailor. I just don't see how he can be out there in games that count. He plays very much like you would expect a walk on to.

Omersa is a better bench player.

Top Bottom