Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RolGnav View Post
    Great game other than Pitino letting Stull single handedly try to let Purdue get back in it.
    I didn't like this either, but the starters have put in a lot of minutes. Good news is, Minnesota won...and gets to play the winner of the late game tonight, which means less rest for the opposition.

Our bench......0/1 3 rebounds otherr than that....great game

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I get that. It's just not that easy to stop a shot from getting off. Especially against a 7'4" oaf.
    Foul him on the dribble

Blog Entries

My DVR now thinks Minnesota-Purdue is a series I'm saving.

Edwards 17/68 against the gophers this year

Enraged, Lunardi gives up and just swaps Gophers and Indiana in the bracket. Gophers on the outside looking in for the CBI.

Blog Entries

I'm torn on MI/IA. We have a much better shot at beating Iowa...but it's Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by Tully55 View Post
    Our bench......0/1 3 rebounds otherr than that....great game
    yeah, going to need a lot more from those guys next week but for tonight the starters got it done with little to no help from the supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by RolGnav View Post
    Great game other than Pitino letting Stull single handedly try to let Purdue get back in it.
    I have a feeling that we could have won by 20 and someone would still complain that Pitino could have done a better job. He just beat Purdue twice in a row. I think a little credit may be due.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveMilesTarver View Post
    Enraged, Lunardi gives up and just swaps Gophers and Indiana in the bracket. Gophers on the outside looking in for the CBI.
    They still have a higher NET. So does Nebraska and Penn State. Will they let the B1G team with the 11th best NET in?

Quote Originally Posted by jblass View Post
    I have a feeling that we could have won by 20 and someone would still complain that Pitino could have done a better job. He just beat Purdue twice in a row. I think a little credit may be due.

I did say "Great game," then just pointed out the only real flaw of the game... we can do that right?

Awesome win, congrats in a big way to the team and the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    They still have a higher NET. So does Nebraska and Penn State. Will they let the B1G team with the 11th best NET in?
    I've got a feeling that NET is going into the shop for some work in the off season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jblass View Post

One does not negate the other. He gets credit. But his refusal to play IW, when our bench literally gives us nothing is indefensible.

Huge win! This is getting fun, I'm hoping for a date with Iowa tomorrow. Either way, I think we have a chance in the semis. Be nice to get a chance to play for a banner on Sunday.