***OFFICIAL PURDUE VS MINNESOTA BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stull over there pouting on the bench. Guess he doesn't understand why he can't be out there walking around on D and not setting picks on offense.

Wish we could hit 3's that easily. We seem to have to work way to hard for an open shot from beyond the arc.

Cline is what Lil' Ricky hoped Stully would be.

holy **** Coffey, you slack off Cline for a wide open 3??

You can't leave Kline!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Cline is good.....gotta stick to him better

Why is Gabe not getting any open looks for 3's this half?

Murphy has got to take -- and hit-- 10 foot jumpers.

Gabe 11 pts first half......zilch this half. That's a problem

What a GREAT game

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Keep fighting boys. I love the work they are putting in. Edwards might take this over and Purdue wins, but the Gophs look like they really want this. Not something we have seen every game.

Buffalo survives in the MAC and Nova is now up on Xavier. Both good.

Keep fighting boys. I love the work they are putting in. Edwards might take this over and Purdue wins, but the Gophs look like they really want this. Not something we have seen every game.
+1

I know, I'm starting to bitch, but this has been a great game, and we have looked a helluva a lot better than alot of our games this year. I just want to win this so bad, that I'm bitching about every bad play. Sorry.....

It's like Pitino doesn't know how to draw up any plays at all... At least get Gabe some shots.

I know, I'm starting to bitch, but this has been a great game, and we have looked a helluva a lot better than alot of our games this year. I just want to win this so bad, that I'm bitching about every bad play. Sorry.....
It's a MN thing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Every body standing around Murphy had to go 1 on 4

Top Bottom