***OFFICIAL PURDUE VS MINNESOTA BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Shooting 64% and 1 point game. Too many turnovers and 2nd chance opportunities for Purdue. Clean that up and we're fine.

We literally box out and watch the other team get 4-5 offensive rebounds per game. I've never seen anything like it.

Good two for one by Dupree. Missed the shot and didn’t get a defensive rebound.

Excellent half. Need to rebound better in the 2nd half.

How the hell was that not a foul on Edwards raking Matz across the arm??

Great half boys. Win or lose it makes me excited about what this team might be able to do in the tourney if they can play anywhere near this.

Would be nice if we played like this all next year. This is FUN!

Great half.

The pace much better for the Gophers. The grinding it out games really show their struggles in half court offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great half. The disparity in foul calls is more than a nuisance though.

GREAT first half. That was a tournament performance. Let’s hope the boys can continue that in the second half!

GREAT first half. That was a tournament performance. Let’s hope the boys can continue that in the second half!

It's a lot easier to watch when the ball is going in the basket. They are not playing like they are afraid tonight and that's gotta be a big factor.

Stull has been very serviceable lately.
Now if he could just get a couple open looks and knock down a couple of 3's in the 2nd half.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

It's a lot easier to watch when the ball is going in the basket. They are not playing like they are afraid tonight and that's gotta be a big factor.

No soft press to go against is helping our rhythm

He was holding Murph back

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Offense is stalling. We need to get out and run. Turnovers are taking over.

We gotta get back to Good Gopher. We're slipping back in to our Bad Gopher mode.

Top Bottom