f**k the fatman

touchdownvikings

Reaction score
The Fatman Pat is ready to pounce. But let's preemptively acknowledge him for what he is: a sad fat angry man. Tonight is a time to recognize Pitino for who he is: a young winning admirable man. The kind we want with our program long term.

So when the FATman strikes - remember, the evil one was a liar from the beginning.

Gentlemen, sit your asse$ tight. We have a winner.

Pat will go with something along the lines of "Never has a win over PENN ST been so celebrated. PENN STATE!!!"

I've never f**ked a fatman, and I'm not going to start now.

I'm glad he had to scrap the article he typed up on Saturday. ��

The Fatman Pat is ready to pounce. But let's preemptively acknowledge him for what he is: a sad fat angry man. Tonight is a time to recognize Pitino for who he is: a young winning admirable man. The kind we want with our program long term.

So when the FATman strikes - remember, the evil one was a liar from the beginning.

Gentlemen, sit your asse$ tight. We have a winner.

Who even cares about Reusse? Why do you guys get so bent out of shape by some newspaper opinion writer who 99+% of the nation never heard of? You must have led sheltered lives.

Upset over an article that hasn’t been written? The insecurity of a segment of this fan base is beyond belief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who even cares about Reusse? Why do you guys get so bent out of shape by some newspaper opinion writer who 99+% of the nation never heard of? You must have led sheltered lives.

Nobody is bent out of shape. Trolling him and his negative disciples is just good plain wholesome fun! (Title of this thread excepted)

He does have a major impact on the opinions of the uninformed, casual fans. People tend to believe what they hear and if the paper and radio is full of criticism, then that kills any excitement for the team.

A rocking barn is one of the best fan experiences in the state! But there are a lot of "fans" that are missing out because they hear it is not worth going to a game.

He does have a major impact on the opinions of the uninformed, casual fans. People tend to believe what they hear and if the paper and radio is full of criticism, then that kills any excitement for the team.

A rocking barn is one of the best fan experiences in the state! But there are a lot of "fans" that are missing out because they hear it is not worth going to a game.

I have certainly talked to more than one casual fan who’ve said things along the line of “aren’t the Gophers having a terrible year?” Reusse is no different than most of today’s political news... He puts his own perspective into what he “reports”... That said, it’d be nice if a pro-U writer had a column right next to his so readers could get both sides.

Top Bottom