Gopher jerseys

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find an authentic jersey from the previous era of Gopher football jerseys? I’m looking for a Gopher jersey from the Jerry Kill era, can’t find them anywhere

Does anyone know where I can find an authentic jersey from the previous era of Gopher football jerseys? I’m looking for a Gopher jersey from the Jerry Kill era, can’t find them anywhere

I have 2 authentic game-used road whites that I would sell but they are not Kill Era Jersey's. I think one was Kirksey's and not sure of the other player. The name panels on the back were removed prior to my purchase. I also have a game-worn Mason era Helmet I'd sell too.

PM AJ Barker.

I have 2 authentic game-used road whites that I would sell but they are not Kill Era Jersey's. I think one was Kirksey's and not sure of the other player. The name panels on the back were removed prior to my purchase. I also have a game-worn Mason era Helmet I'd sell too.

Oh sweet, is there any way for me to see the two you have. How much would you want for one or both?

How do I go about PM’ing AJ Barker? Kinda new to this forum

How do I go about PM’ing AJ Barker? Kinda new to this forum

Was joking about Barker...

You can PM Goldy247 by clicking on the Personal Messages link on the maroon bookmarks bar towards the bottom of the page banner at the top of the page.

Was joking about Barker...

You can PM Goldy247 by clicking on the Personal Messages link on the maroon bookmarks bar towards the bottom of the page banner at the top of the page.

Okay thank you, I’ll do that. I wasn’t aware that this AJ Barker guy was the joke of the forum. That’s pretty funny.

That’s hilarious, you’ll find interesting/odd people on any forum you try being part of I think.

Top Bottom