Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 84 of 84
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32,103
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jovs View Post
    I'd take Molinari as an assistant in a flash.
    I would kidnap him from the Miles firing press conference just to be safe.


  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Woodbury
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewert86PC View Post
    Pitino might as well recruit kids from NCSA-dot-org with the success he has had recruiting.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Wouldn't it be great if 4 and 5 star recruits added snow and cold to their list of priorities when choosing a school.

    Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jblass; 03-15-2019 at 10:31 AM.

  3. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    You have a really tough time elucidating your thoughts, not to mention with reading comprehension. You listed three names, and I said "two probable transfer candidates." And now, you claim that I'm implying that they are all likely to transfer? Take a read-through again and get back to me.
    I get what you are saying and it was wrong to lump all 3...chill out little buddy. It doesn't invalidate the rest of what was said.

    What does "probably transfer candidates" mean to you? I guess based on the definition of the words, I would think that likely is a synonym of probable. Instead of complain do you want to explain what you meant? But once again yes I incorrectly lumped all 3 together, idk why I did that, it was stupid. But the phrase "probable transfer candidate" doesn't really apply to Hurt or Curry in my opinion. I don't think we know anything that would make them "probable" to transfer, which is what you said while trying to mock me. Why are they probable to transfer?

  4. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnGopher View Post
    I get what you are saying and it was wrong to lump all 3...chill out little buddy. It doesn't invalidate the rest of what was said.

    What does "probably transfer candidates" mean to you? I guess based on the definition of the words, I would think that likely is a synonym of probable. Instead of complain do you want to explain what you meant? But once again yes I incorrectly lumped all 3 together, idk why I did that, it was stupid. But the phrase "probable transfer candidate" doesn't really apply to Hurt or Curry in my opinion. I don't think we know anything that would make them "probable" to transfer, which is what you said while trying to mock me. Why are they probable to transfer?
    It seems pretty clear that Washington and Hurt are likely to transfer, because they aren't playing much or at all. They might shock and stay here, but I guess we'll see.

    I was mostly giving you a hard time because you contradicted yourself in the first post by saying that there likely aren't multiple transfers, and then almost immediately listed two strong transfer candidates.

  5. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    It seems pretty clear that Washington and Hurt are likely to transfer, because they aren't playing much or at all. They might shock and stay here, but I guess we'll see.

    I was mostly giving you a hard time because you contradicted yourself in the first post by saying that there likely aren't multiple transfers, and then almost immediately listed two strong transfer candidates.
    It is all good, I had to come at ya with a little gust for giving me grief lol. Yeah I mean IW is gone but I wasn't sold on Hurt. Makes sense for basketball reasons but I thought he was interested in med school? I feel like that would be a factor in that decision and the fact that he would have to swallow some pride (not saying he is cocky, seems to be a wonderful kid by all accounts) and go to a mid-major to get playing time. Not out of the realm of possibility at all though.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Windom, MN
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    as far as Hurt, if he was going to transfer in search of playing time, he would probably have to go to a mid-major program. I can't read minds, so I don't know what's important to the kid. If he's happy with his role at MN, no reason to transfer.

    Washington - yes, I could see him transferring. But again, we don't know what is being said in private or at practice - what promises have been made or might be made. I guess if I had to bet my own money, I would say Washington is not back next year.

  7. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    as far as Hurt, if he was going to transfer in search of playing time, he would probably have to go to a mid-major program. I can't read minds, so I don't know what's important to the kid. If he's happy with his role at MN, no reason to transfer.

    Washington - yes, I could see him transferring. But again, we don't know what is being said in private or at practice - what promises have been made or might be made. I guess if I had to bet my own money, I would say Washington is not back next year.
    especially if Coffey is back next year, cause that's one more year where Washington will have to sit behind Coffey and potentially Carr.. I think IW is gone. Hope he goes to a team like St. John's and sees the floor.

    I also hope Washington has learned a thing or two while he was here.. The Big10 is an amazing conference. Hopefully his time here wasn't wasted

  8. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    UW will take them apart.
    Bucky won, but a 4-point margin is not taking them apart. Now, Michigan State may be doing the taking apart when they play UW tomorrow.

  9. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jblass View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if 4 and 5 star recruits added snow and cold to their list of priorities when choosing a school.

    Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    Spoken like a true Iowan!
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •