***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS PENN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow, can’t say I saw that result coming from their performance through most of that game. Take the W and what should be a ticket to the dance and move on to Purdue.

We’ve beaten them once and we can beat them again. Leggo

Great win, nice to see Coffey turn it on at the end. Hopefully he shows up ready to go from the whistle tomorrow!

whew! That was a necessary win

Weird game. Freshmen didn’t show up again for large stretches. Need more from Oturu.

Onto Purdue.

We’re dancing folks.

Tourney bound!!!!!! I know I've disagreed with some people, at times rashly, about our status for the NCAAs, but I look forward to cheering our squad on in the tournament with all of you

"How did you come back to tie it and win in OT?".... Pitino.."Well, we started to rebound."

I can be negative sometimes but I’m so invested it hurts. Love Murphy and Dupree even if I complain about them

Whew, those kids sure make it interesting.

I can be negative sometimes but I’m so invested it hurts. Love Murphy and Dupree even if I complain about them

Cant stand McBrayer's game but it was nice for him to make some clutch shots.

It's nice to see him being interviewed by Big10 network postgame.

I'm convinced that Penn State fans and players were pretty confident when up by 8 that they would win. Gophers said, wait a minute, were not done! Good job guys!

IALTO it’s oh so predictable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bravo
1da0164ccc84cddf2c2930abf3c21f20.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow, can’t say I saw that result coming from their performance through most of that game. Take the W and what should be a ticket to the dance and move on to Purdue.
Any win is a good win. They are all hard to come by. Where are all the posters who wanted IW instead of DM.

My blood pressure just dropped back to near normal thank goodness. How good could we be if we did not shoot ourselves in the foot so many times. It might have been a 25 win season.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Weird game. Freshmen didn’t show up again for large stretches. Need more from Oturu.

Onto Purdue.

We’re dancing folks.

I'm wondering if Oturu's shoulder is keeping him back. Penn States big men were strong as hell.

Pitino interrupting the postgame interview with Dupree is such a Richard thing to do.

Pleasantly surprised that we were able to come back and will themselves to victory. Props to Coffee on finding a way to contribute after an uninspiring first 30+ minutes. This probably guarantees us a non play-in game, which is nice. I still don't think Pitino should be back next year. A lot of our success seemed to be from incredible individual efforts. I cannot stand the stagnant offense, low bball IQ, and silly fouls. It also blows my mind we can't get Gabe open looks.

At the end of the day, though, it's great to know this gopher season will end in the Dance. That doesn't happen every year, and I'm thrilled for the Seniors to be able to get back to the postseason; they deserve it.

My blood pressure just dropped back to near normal thank goodness. How good could we be if we did not shoot ourselves in the foot so many times. It might have been a 25 win season.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

So true. My frequent loud f-bomb outbursts scared the heck out of my poor dog. He couldn't wait to get outside.

Pleasantly surprised that we were able to come back and will themselves to victory. Props to Coffee on finding a way to contribute after an uninspiring first 30+ minutes. This probably guarantees us a non play-in game, which is nice. I still don't think Pitino should be back next year. A lot of our success seemed to be from incredible individual efforts. I cannot stand the stagnant offense, low bball IQ, and silly fouls. It also blows my mind we can't get Gabe open looks.

At the end of the day, though, it's great to know this gopher season will end in the Dance. That doesn't happen every year, and I'm thrilled for the Seniors to be able to get back to the postseason; they deserve it.

lacking a true PG doesn't help... I thought the Gophers had a lot of good looks today. great high-low action. good job isolating our bigs on theirs and getting them in foul trouble..

Top Bottom