***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS PENN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Scary part is we’re still only down 4 and we’re acting like we’re down 30

Defense is poor. Step slow. If the Gophers don't win tonight, I would not blame the selection committee if they left the Gophers off the list.

Team is afraid to shoot the 3.. really disappointing on that front considering Coffey and McBrayer have been plus 3-point shooters in their career, yet we cannot rely on either of them. Gabe even lacks confidence shooting the ball right now. Really bizarre

Haven’t seen him pass up more than maybe one shot. Saw Coffey miss his off the 3/4 pressure even though he was begging for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense is poor. Step slow. If the Gophers don't win tonight, I would not blame the selection committee if they left the Gophers off the list.

If they make it, there'll be better teams left out.

Team is afraid to shoot the 3.. really disappointing on that front considering Coffey and McBrayer have been plus 3-point shooters in their career, yet we cannot rely on either of them. Gabe even lacks confidence shooting the ball right now. Really bizarre

Coffey is a career 33.6% shooter on 3s. McBrayer is 32.8%. Not sure I’d call them plus 3-point shooters

I love Gopher basketball, always have. But I'm ready to hit the reset button.

Coffey is a career 33.6% shooter on 3s. McBrayer is 32.8%. Not sure I’d call them plus 3-point shooters

"have been plus" ... wasn't implying their entire career. they're were times when McBrayer and Coffey were reliable from 3... right now we are seeing them at their worst in their entire careers in that regard

"have been plus" ... wasn't implying their entire career. they're were times when McBrayer and Coffey were reliable from 3... right now we are seeing them at their worst in their entire careers in that regard

You literally said “in their career” so you definitely implied it.

So many stupid ass turnovers. Stull has little basketball sense for being a 5th year senior n

This is hard to watch.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Why didn’t you just forfeit if you didn’t want to play?

3 careless turnovers in what must have been less than 2 minutes of game time. Let's face it: well coached teams don't do this.

Spring game in one month. Something to look forward to

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many 2nd chance points and points off TOs

This is far from a tournament team. Lifeless. Don't even look like they wanna play for Pitino anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Perhaps Coffey should go back to his old hairdo.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

What is the point of going to the tourney if they're just going to play like this? Also, I'd much rather see Washington out there than Stull... Stull gives us nothing.

No matter the outcome of this game and a potential ncaa bid, as much as I like and want Richard to succeed, Coyle needs to make a change.

Sleeping is not acceptable.

Ironically it's Miles that'll more likely be fired

Top Bottom