***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS PENN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Get a stop, no To, make a basket, get a W

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

I'm not the blustering big mouth. You are. I didn't pledge anything.

lo; I'm a blustering big mouth because I made a prediction weeks ago and am sticking by it? god forbid I suggest I'd put my minimal savings on the line to express my confidence. forgot that every poster on this board has to be a pessimistic d-bag

Wow an actual good double team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lo; I'm a blustering big mouth because I made a prediction weeks ago and am sticking by it? god forbid I suggest I'd put my minimal savings on the line to express my confidence. forgot that every poster on this board has to be a pessimistic d-bag

Call me what you want. Only idiots predict the uncertain with certainty. I'm not an idiot and that's why I have more than "minimal" savings.

And our refusal to use a PG bites us again.

No time out right away? Why?

Crispin is wondering how we don't know what to do with the rebound? Has he watched us? It's confusion and poor coaching almost exclusively. He needs to research this team a little better.

Exhibit A as to why so many want Pitino outta here

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Man the announcer is nailing it! They better have talked about what happens on the rebound! Horrible

Crispin underestimating the brilliance of Richard Pitino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how much we have practiced pass, catch & release?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Actually a pretty decent look, but what a horrible shot.

Not a good night for Coffey to struggle, for sure. That shot was wide open and way off. Still, a new game. Typically the better team settles down and wins in OT. Let’s see who the better team is.

Me? I'd rather draw up a play for Gabe... not Amir.

IW cheering on the sidelines after the dunk.

Top Bottom