***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS PENN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I am having a hard time watching this team. I used to like Pitino's offense. Now is just plain offensive. No energy on the court. I don't really care if this team wins or not. They are not fun to watch.

I love how the announcers repeatedly keep saying well maybe that should’ve been a foul.
It's like they've never seen B1G refs before.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Coffey's getting grabbed and pulled down every time he goes anywhere near the basket. No calls.

Not the time to start missing free throws. We need everything we can get now.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Coffey's getting grabbed and pulled down every time he goes anywhere near the basket. No calls.

Yes, and that never happens to players on other teams. We'd be 31-0 if it weren't for the refs.

Not the time to start missing free throws. We need everything we can get now.

Unfortunately, the law of averages always kick in. Gophs made too many free throws early the game.

Penn St is not very good. They should be winning by a lot more.

How many GopherHolers will be surprised if this team makes the NCAA tournament? I will be one, albeit pleasantly.

Get a rebound.

How many GopherHolers will be surprised if this team makes the NCAA tournament? I will be one, albeit pleasantly.

this board is hilarious. go to Indiana's board. they legitimately think they are making the tournament. meanwhile, our board is convinced we're out.. I've said all along all they needed to do was to win one of Purdue/Maryland and one of Northwestern/Rutgers and that they'd be in regardless of our performance in the BTT. I'd still bet my savings that that prediction holds true

This was a horrible matchup from the time PSU secured the #10. PSU is a hot team wthat is far better than its record. And i don’t know if we get in without a win here.

What brand of luggage does Lamar Stevens use when he drives the lane?

Are you confident enough to put those savings in escrow?

clearly you don't think they'd make the tournament. would you be willing to do the same? how confident are you in your analysis?

Dont understand how we have one of the best rebounders to ever play the game and we cant get any rebounds. At least when it counts anyways.

That was their best offensive set the whole game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clearly you don't think they'd make the tournament. would you be willing to do the same? how confident are you in your analysis?

I'm not the blustering big mouth. You are. I didn't pledge anything.

Top Bottom