***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS PENN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

What is the point of going to the tourney if they're just going to play like this? Also, I'd much rather see Washington out there than Stull... Stull gives us nothing.

Washington will not play for Pitino again. That should be clear by now.

Garbage efforts like this shouldn’t be rewarded and maybe it won’t be. They’re a bubble team that’s played the last two games like they have a three seed locked up.

What is the point of going to the tourney if they're just going to play like this? Also, I'd much rather see Washington out there than Stull... Stull gives us nothing.

Agreed.

He does give the other team the ball

How can you watch this team and think Pitino should be back? It's almost comical watching our team try to score. Zero movement, no strategy, no set plays. We haven't tried to get Gabe an open look once tonight. All of it might be forgiven if Pitino got this team to play with an ounce of effort, urgency or energy.

How can you watch this team and think Pitino should be back? It's almost comical watching our team try to score. Zero movement, no strategy, no set plays. We haven't tried to get Gabe an open look once tonight. All of it might be forgiven if Pitino got this team to play with an ounce of effort, urgency or energy.

Silly statement. The game plan is pretty clear...hold the ball for 28 seconds, do a spin move at the top of the arc and then turn the ball over.

Kalscheur is completely out of this game mentally

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Murphy hops in the air and hands the ball to the opponent

For me, I have my concerns about Pitino's coaching, but IMHO now, the rest of the game falls on the upperclassmen and their desire to "take over". It's gut check time.

Honestly, haven't had good set plays since McHale left.

Coffey now 1-8 with one rebound. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 guys watching it go out on us

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I swear our issue is no point guard... we are stagnant on offense, and either dive into the lane and lose the ball or waste the shot clock and get nothing out of it.

Watch the ball go out of bounds. Good move.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Coffey now 1-8 with one rebound. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Better check the NBA interest now and find out what needs work. It's not like anyone is telling him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I swear our issue is no point guard... we are stagnant on offense, and either dive into the lane and lose the ball or waste the shot clock and get nothing out of it.

All year baby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nittany Lions way more deserving of NCAAs than this team

For me, I have my concerns about Pitino's coaching, but IMHO now, the rest of the game falls on the upperclassmen and their desire to "take over". It's gut check time.
No Alphas on this team. Too many nice guys. Akeem Springs was our guy back in 2017.

I'm not sure I have the mental fortitude to put up with this for another year.

I love how the announcers repeatedly keep saying well maybe that should’ve been a foul.

Man it’s like they just don’t care
Lazy getting back
Lazy on box outs
Lazy passes

Better check the NBA interest now and find out what needs work. It's not like anyone is telling him.

I wouldn't be shocked if he is a grad transfer next year.

No Alphas on this team. Too many nice guys. Akeem Springs was our guy back in 2017.

Or you could say "all Betas on this team".

Have to apply some ball pressure. Nits are getting any match up they want.

Top Bottom