***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS PENN STATE BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

A lot of standing around by the Gophers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say if our upper classmen shoot 20% we will lose

Wtf was that Stockman? Boxed his guy out and didn't go for the ball.

Unbelievable lack of court presence as the rebound drops in front of us and nobody secures it.

Wow....just stand around and watch PSU get the O-rebound for an easy bunny

Coffey volleyball spikes one. Stull turns it over. Nothing like killing momentum.

This team must lead the league in careless turnovers, and it can't be close. Stull literally just throws it out of bounds. If PSU now scores, the great flashy block means absolutely nothing.

Maybe that block gets Amir going.

Brutal hairdo by the way. Maybe it motivates him? I dunno. Grasping at straws.

With a few exceptions, WI. and Purdue, the opposing team always looks more energized than we do.

So frustrating early

Poor defense, worse offense

This team is just comical sometimes. Idk how much of that is Pitino but the intelligence on court is that of a 9th grade team

I swear Penn State has gotten 90% of the bounces go their way. They deserve credit for the hustle but man we got this game if we get the 50-50 balls

Good pass by Matz and drive by Stull, just gotta finish.

I think we've played alright other than the defensive lapses early on and a few bonehead plays, just not getting shots to fall. Keep it up and hit some shots and we're good

“Minnesota has had some opportunities to get back into this game”

Gophers are down 1

We just got a good look at the difference between a good rebounder and a bad one with Murph and Matz on that last one.

Did Matz watch too much volleyball recently? Has he forgotten you're supposed to grab the ball in this sport?

Top Bottom