Reaction score
Wednesday
Rutgers -2.5 Nebraska
Illinois -4.5 (if Vic Law plays)

Thursday
Indiana -5 Ohio State
Penn State -4 Gophers

Gophers will win by 10-12 points.

Penn State has been playing well, but they are not a good team. They aren't and a loss to them should be disappointing. I fully expect the Gophers to win this game and will whine and complain if they don't. Done losing to teams like that. There is no reason at all, ever to lose to Penn State in Basketball - period.

Penn State has been playing well, but they are not a good team. They aren't and a loss to them should be disappointing. I fully expect the Gophers to win this game and will whine and complain if they don't. Done losing to teams like that. There is no reason at all, ever to lose to Penn State in Basketball - period.

Have you seen the Gophers play? I bet a lot of teams say things like "there is no reason at all, ever to lose to Minnesota in Basketball - period" because we aren't good.

And yet somehow Penn St is the favorite.

And yet somehow Penn St is the favorite.

And yet, if we lose, it's a bad loss in my book.

Have some standards once. Losing to Penn State, NW, Nebraska, Rutgers is never acceptable. I can see if though with folks being happy with a bubble team sneak in or a losing Big Ten record year after year.

And yet, if we lose, it's a bad loss in my book.

Have some standards once. Losing to Penn State, NW, Nebraska, Rutgers is never acceptable. I can see if though with folks being happy with a bubble team sneak in or a losing Big Ten record year after year.

The program and the team is what it is. It's a program that has won 12 conference road games in 6 years with 5 of the wins coming in one of the years. It's not a whole lot better then the programs you believe losing to is unacceptable.

Conference tourney time is a good time to just take points where you can get em(especially weaker conferences) Also teams playing in NBA gyms is a good time to go under( usually in early season tournaments more so). My 2 cents

Last edited:

Wednesday
Rutgers -2.5 Nebraska
Illinois -4.5 (if Vic Law plays)

Thursday
Indiana -5 Ohio State
Penn State -4 Gophers

So far the only one I lost by picking all dogs was northwestern (because they lost by 5....in OT)

Not sure what thread, but I was catching flack for suggesting the Gophers would beat Penn State ~3/4 tries... 2/2 seems to be trending toward that being an accurate suggestion.

3 of the 4 big ten games have odds out.... why not MN vs Purdue?

Ps...I dont bet on sporting events

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not sure what thread, but I was catching flack for suggesting the Gophers would beat Penn State ~3/4 tries... 2/2 seems to be trending toward that being an accurate suggestion.

That was me saying you’re off if you think our gophers would beat PSU 75% of the time. Your prediction came after the one point home win, so you’re actually 1 for 1. If you really believe the gophers would win 75% of the time, why wouldn’t you double some of your money? Especially given points.

I’ll stick with the teams are very close, neither would win consistently - and bet accordingly.

That was me saying you’re off if you think our gophers would beat PSU 75% of the time. Your prediction came after the one point home win, so you’re actually 1 for 1. If you really believe the gophers would win 75% of the time, why wouldn’t you double some of your money? Especially given points.

I’ll stick with the teams are very close, neither would win consistently - and bet accordingly.

Is betting legal in MN?

Top Bottom