Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    I donít believe ZA5 completed a single pass where he threw it in the air over 20-yards. Iím not exaggerating. Iím not certain about the number 20, but I donít recall a single long pass completion (other than short pass / long run).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annexstad was a firm believer in the "If I throw it 15 yards over everyone's heads while they're sprinting down the sideline then it won't be intercepted" theory of quarterbacking.

That said, I think Annexstad has a lot of skills that can make him successful in Minnesota. But man...Morgan impressed me last year.

I donít believe ZA5 completed a single pass where he threw it in the air over 20-yards. Iím not exaggerating. Iím not certain about the number 20, but I donít recall a single long pass completion (other than short pass / long run).

The one called back at Neb was about 40 yards and hit Bateman in stride very close to the goal line...was probably 50 yards in the air. Had a 30+ one in the Iowa game...probably 40 in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by PMWinSTP View Post
    The one called back at Neb was about 40 yards and hit Bateman in stride very close to the goal line...was probably 50 yards in the air. Had a 30+ one in the Iowa game...probably 40 in the air.
    He never said he didn’t complete one. He said he doesn’t believe it. So he is right and you are wrong

I remember the one being called back. I donít remember the Iowa one. Iím sure it happened. I still wasnít impressed with his long ball. At. All.

Broken now/Fixed in 2019/Comin' in 2020
    #RTB #ELITE #FAMILY #HYPRR #Culture #PayCut #Year0 #How #Happiness/Joy

Quote Originally Posted by Some guy View Post
    He never said he didnít complete one. He said he doesnít believe it. So he is right and you are wrong
    As soon as 7 different people say they remember it and I still deny it happened we can talk.

As soon as 7 different people say they remember it and I still deny it happened we can talk.

His pass to TJ on the scramble in the Fresno St game. His TD pass to Bateman at Maryland.

I said you were right.

If someone wanted to prove you wrong all they’d have to do is post a video.
    I’m not sure the video exists so I’m not going to look for it.
    I also don’t remember any long passes.

I think the Fresno state play was only a 15 yard gain or so.
    I remember a pass early against Nebraska that was a 15-20 yard play to Tyler Johnson.

Neither of those would qualify to beat your memory

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    His pass to TJ on the scramble in the Fresno St game. His TD pass to Bateman at Maryland.
    Pass to TJ was 12-yards.
    TD to Bateman was 17.

Pass to TJ was 12-yards.
    TD to Bateman was 17.

So you already looked it up and weren’t really asking...

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    So you already looked it up and werenít really asking...
    I just looked them up. I said I donít believe, recall, remember him having one. Maybe he did, but I donít remember. Iím interested in if it happened, yes. Your examples werenít over 20-yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbandale View Post
    Annexstad was a firm believer in the "If I throw it 15 yards over everyone's heads while they're sprinting down the sideline then it won't be intercepted" theory of quarterbacking.

That said, I think Annexstad has a lot of skills that can make him successful in Minnesota. But man...Morgan impressed me last year.
    There is a QB coaching theory that teaches much better to throw 10 and run 40 than to throw 40 and run 10. ZA was brought up with first.

He had 2 versus Iowa where he threw it 20+ in the air. One to CAB and one to TJ6. I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    No one is a lock for starting QB until close to game 1. To stick with Annexstad that far into an injury that was obvious indicates Fleck really likes him. Morgan should have gotten the start much sooner.
    To me it indicates the coaches have questionable judgment.

Lot of unnecessary petty arguing about the past regarding the QB. Lets concentrate on the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Some guy View Post
    He never said he didn’t complete one. He said he doesn’t believe it. So he is right and you are wrong
    Thanks Richard. Last part of his post...

I don’t recall a single long pass completion (other than short pass / long run).