A #1 seed has yet to win a conference tournament

3 .. #1 seeds about to lose

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I watched Northern KY last night and a bit tonight. They are a fairly impressive mid-major and might pull an upset if they get the right matchup. Northeastern isn't bad either.

Meanwhile, our victory over Omaha doesn't look as good at the half.

I watched Northern KY last night and a bit tonight. They are a fairly impressive mid-major and might pull an upset if they get the right matchup. Northeastern isn't bad either.

Meanwhile, our victory over Omaha doesn't look as good at the half.
...down 14

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gonzaga are liars and cheaters. Knew they had #1 seed locked. So they cheated the tournament. Beat St Mary’s 93-46 at home and 69-55 on the road a couple weeks ago. OHHHHH but somehow, magically, SM wins!

Lost on purpose. Threw the game, to get the WCC two bids.

NCAA should send a message to these cheaters, no #1 seed, St Mary’s with a playin game. And it really SHOULD be that St Mary’s doesn’t even get in.

By the way, wtf is the WCC’s bracket??? It’s just two giant strings of playin games! WTF

FU WCC. Hope Gonzaga is this year’s Virginia.

By the way, wtf is the WCC’s bracket??? It’s just two giant strings of playin games! WTF

FU WCC. Hope Gonzaga is this year’s Virginia.

Lots of tournaments have the double bye. B1G is one. Ivy just has the top 4 teams in their tournament. It makes sense to give your top teams a shorter path to a bid -- regular season is important.

Gonzaga are liars and cheaters. Knew they had #1 seed locked. So they cheated the tournament. Beat St Mary’s 93-46 at home and 69-55 on the road a couple weeks ago. OHHHHH but somehow, magically, SM wins!

Lost on purpose. Threw the game, to get the WCC two bids.

NCAA should send a message to these cheaters, no #1 seed, St Mary’s with a playin game. And it really SHOULD be that St Mary’s doesn’t even get in.

Probably a bigger motivation is to get a bit of rest and/or prevent injuries before the dance.

Top Bottom