Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It depends if it destroyed parity or not. My guess would be no, so yes I would watch them. Their health can be destroyed playing football so I support them being paid. Not in the millions or anything, but a healthy amount like a middle class job.

I'd like the NFL to start their own minor league. Baseball has it, why not football? It would pop this bubble, and I think that's a good thing. If players who don't want college play in the minor leagues instead, that's fine by me. The battle for the axe is still the battle for the axe.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherSteak View Post
    It depends if it destroyed parity or not. My guess would be no, so yes I would watch them. Their health can be destroyed playing football so I support them being paid. Not in the millions or anything, but a healthy amount like a middle class job.
    Nothing is forcing them to play football in college. They get free college, food, housing, medical care, etc... Let the NFL run the minor league for football and see what the market dictates for salaries and ticket sales.

Quote Originally Posted by gopherhoopsguy View Post
    Would u still watch or attend the college games if kids were making 100,000?

Would u attend or support the U if none revenue sports are cut to support football?

Would u continue to donate to your college university?

Obviously there would be a new division to college sports, would Minnesota try to complete or stay in lower division?

There are so many fans that donít care for the Pro game how big of a drop be in attendance?
    NO, see NFL

YES, I am for cutting some sports.

Not to athletics

Who would care?

People would not go if they don't like pro, it would be pro.....

Plaintiffs lost the war. It’s over. Go home.