Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    This sums it up perfectly. Morgan led us to a strong finish and a blowout win in Madison and the bowl game. He’s not going to be on the sideline on the first possession opening night.
    ZA won the job coming out of fall camp. PJ continued to play him even though his mobility (and I thought confidence) restricted his effectiveness. I would not be surprised if ZA wins the competition again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    TM2 was better than ZA5 last year even when he was healthy. Against better teams to boot. Unless ZA5 improved significantly since last year this competition is a “competition”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Plus, R2-D2 and C-3PO.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoRedux View Post
    ZA won the job coming out of fall camp. PJ continued to play him even though his mobility (and I thought confidence) restricted his effectiveness. I would not be surprised if ZA wins the competition again this year.
    It may be an “open” competition, but what TM did under pressure last year will have to be factored in. ZA would have to leave no doubt to win outright.

And neither one of them has the arm talent of JC15.

Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist View Post
    If ZA wasn’t from Norseland, MN would this conversation be happening? #oneofus
    Most of "us" are saying it's obviously Morgan. It's PJ saying it's a competition. We're just analyzing whether or not it's coachspeak.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGopher12 View Post
    Do we know that for sure?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Word View Post
    Do we know that for sure?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Based on what I saw last year from Tanner and Zach, and what I’ve seen of Clark and his film I’m 100% convinced.

Based on what I saw last year from Tanner and Zach, and what I’ve seen of Clark and his film I’m 100% convinced.
    Could be, but I'll wait until I see Clark playing in with college players. Everyone looks good on a highlight film.

No way am I gonna bad talk JC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Broken now/Fixed in 2019/Comin' in 2020
    #RTB #ELITE #FAMILY #HYPRR #Culture #PayCut #Year0 #How #Happiness/Joy

Quote Originally Posted by Word View Post
    Could be, but I'll wait until I see Clark playing in with college players. Everyone looks good on a highlight film.
    Oh without question. I’m just speaking of pure arm talent, not playing quarterback. If you simply look at their ball trajectory you can see the difference. There’s a lot more to the position than just throwing the ball.

There should always be competition, but Tanners on field play last year should give him a big leg up. Barring injury, I'd be shocked to see anyone else under center week 1. If he can play like he did end of last year, QB play should be fine this year.

Not a huge fan of Annexstad. I was excited furing the first few games but my god does he have a noodle arm. Give me Tanner.

Quote Originally Posted by Winasota Gopher View Post
    "If you have two QB's you don't have one".

I want someone to run away with this. I don't care who it is, but I want it to be because they worked their asses off and are head and shoulders the guy.
    That's a great point.

I think it should be a competition and like many others think Morgan will be the guy

If he isn't, the winner will have clearly outperformed him, and IMO, should have a short leash.